Shamita's birthday

Next day was Shamita's birthday outside the venue lots of paps were present Umar and Rashami went separately to maintain their secrecy.
Outside Rashami was posing with Rajiv when Umar arrived and media asked them to pose together and paps were cheering them saying mast jodi hain umrash umrash, Rajiv also screamed umrash to tease them they clicked some pics and Umar said najar na lage in Rashami's ear and rashami blushed profusely media recorded everything and fans went berserk...

In the party most people understood UmRash are together and they were mostly together but was mindful to not be caught in any pictures...

After some time party was over and Rashami went to home with Rajiv and Neha after sometime Umar joined them... All four of them did lots of masti and make reels and after that went to a restaurant for dinner... They ate and drank and enjoyed a lot...
When coming out  Umar and Rashami was supposed to leave in Umar's car but paps were there so Rashami left with another car and Pretty went with umar and after going some distance they changed...

Umar drove the car to a secluded beach and they sat there for a while enjoying the breeze...

Umar: Aaj ka din accha tha na...

Rashami: Ha accha toh tha maaza bhi aaya bahat sab aisa hi rahega na mujhe na kabhi kabhi bahat darr lagta hain meri khusiyon ko bahat jald najar lag jati hain humesha...

Umar: Aisa nahi hoga dekhna main hoon na... Abhi ghar chale ?

Rashami: chalo

They went home and call it a day before sleeping they checked social media and found ppl went berserk but some ppl are hating on the couple too... They chose to ignore the hate and slept

Next: Umar's dubai trip