Prologue: Before the reaction! (2)

Last chapter, we learned about the resident of the white void as well as his first chance of human interaction in, what could be assumed, years! Along with that, we got to meet our main cast! However, while things seemed to be going well for the lonely entity, he allowed the visitors to witness his "Curse" as well as reveal his title!

Will there be more to come in the future? Will they accept his words and let him explain? Will they attack him after hearing the title he's forced to bear?!

Find out now! On "Dragon Ba-" I mean "Y/N: The Concept of Calamity!"

3rd POV:

As we return to where we last left off, we see Y/N sitting on a couch surrounded by the eyes of those new to the void he'd been residing within. Some were on edge and had their weapons out and pointed at him as if he were a threat! Some even went as far as to shield the children from Y/N as if he were a threat. However, some of them didn't seem violent or even defensive... Just worried. Suchan, along with his peers and the faculty of Nest, were simply curious and confused about his title. Even so, Ky and Sol immediately stood in front of Y/N with their weapons drawn as if the entity would make a move they considered threatening. They, along with Bakugo, All might, Aizawa, Ironwood, Qrow, Potemkin, and even Professor Ji were all on edge.

Despite being surrounded by the group, Y/N didn't seem nervous... Hell! He didn't even seem shocked they reacted the way they did! Even so, He didn't stop them or even attempt to make any movement of retaliation. His markings had already stopped glowing, yet he covered himself with his cloak as if they were scars. He eventually looked at those staring at him and looked away, pulling his cloak over his head to conceal most of his face, excluding his mouth and nose.

"Well... I assume you all would like to know more about my title-"

The moment he began to speak, the same voice from before popped in front of him and looked him in the eye, causing the now abnormal entity to back away and yelp from the shock.

"Um! Y-Yes? Is there something I can help you with, Sin-?"

Sin: "Are you, like... Evil or something?"

After hearing his words, Y/n blinked before his cheeks filled with air, his head low as he began... Laughing? Not even a minute later, Y/N exploded into laughter as a small light began shining behind him, catching the attention of the spectators and those that weren't paying the entity attention.

His laugh eventually calmed down and light began fading away into nothingness, only for the entity to wipe a tear away from his cheek and look the half-gear teen in the eye.

"N-No, Sin... But thank you for that. I haven't laughed in ages, so that helped..."

Most of the spectating visitors looked at Y/N in confusion as he let out a simple chuckle, finishing off his laughter with a smile gracing his lips once more.

"No, I'm not evil... I apologize, but It'd be better if I explained more about my title in the future... However, I don't feel ready to say everything now, So, I'll just explain the basics"

Those that surrounded Y/N looked at each other before putting away their weapons and backing away a bit, but still close enough to attack him if he were to ever show signs of aggression... Not that it would help... But they didn't know that yet, now, did they?

Y/N cleared his throat and seemingly, almost cartoonishly pulled out a whiteboard and a chalkboard before writing on the bords, making a cloud of dust that showed the two boards showing two words and explanations for his "Teachings"