𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐘!

The chapter opens to Y/N smiling and inserts one of the projected disks he pulled out of who-knows-where to start the reactions in the theatre he and the others entered.

"Sorry if my connections to these various forms of the multiverse end up being warped and messed up. As I said, I either lose connection or that counterpart of me ends up dead. So, if it gets bloody, I'll do my best to either censor or cover the eyes of the children present."

As Y/N spoke, he scrolled through the files on the disk before chuckling and walking towards the screen.

"Now then... would you all mind seeing one of my favorites? It's called..."

"THE CALAMITY DEVIL!"

As Y/N spoke, the audience looked at the physical embodiment of Calamity with raised eyebrows. Wasn't that already Y/N's title?

Emiya (Archer): "Isn't that your title? It sounds like some made up name based off your title..."

With some agreeing with Emiya and others confused on the title Y/N chuckled softly.

"To some extent, your right. However, I'm the living embodiment of "Calamity" in the human body, while the version of me with this title is something else. He, as well as other creatures like him, are called "Devils." The devils of this world are monsters that are created by the fears humans give into. Think of it like..."

Y/N placed a hand on his cheek while making a thoughtful expression before snapping his fingers with a smile.

"Darkness, War, and Death! Those are fears all living things have as well as Calamity, correct? Well, the more fear a human has of certain things, the stronger the feared devil becomes! The fears I named have devils called the "Primal Devils"! Since the people of this world are terrified of disasters and guns, both the "Calamity" and "Gun" devils exist!"

With Izuku and a few others taking notes, Y/N continued to speak before looking at the screen.

"Now, the gun devil is a problem in this universe... But because of its existence, power, and the actions it's made, it's ability to create and fill humans with the fears of guns is huge! Making it as feared and almost as powerful of a "Primal devil"! As well as disasters and "Calamities," leading that worlds version of me, known as the "Calamity Devil," getting stronger as well!"

After he finished speaking, Y/N turned around and started setting up the screen and projector with a smile gracing his lips.

"Any questions before I start the show?"

After a few moments of silence, Y/N flipped a switch and the screen lit up...

The screen lights up with the devil version of Y/N sitting on a couch with a blonde teenager lying on his lap with red eyes... He'd been crying recently... The male was wearing messy clothes covered in droplets of tears, but even so Y/N refused to let him go.

After a moment of silence, his lips and teeth were soon seen moving as he spoke to that version of Y/N while the screen was seen slowly angling up to see Y/N's full face and body.

Calamity Devil Y/N had long, hip length red hair and soft gentle, Amber and Ruby red eyes supported by bags that looked at the tired teen lying on his lap. His frame resembled that of a female, yet, he still had enough masculinity to resemble a male and look as beautiful as a woman as well.

Sin: "That's you!?"

"Well... Not exactly. The multiverse can give them the same name and personality as me, but we'll all look different!"

Eri, as well as a few members of the audience, looked at the redhead version of Y/N before turning a soft shade of red! A few of them rushing towards him and taking hold of his hands as he blinked in confusion.