The Witt Kids Ch.1

Elliott had just gotten done with a match he had with his girlfriend Ramya aka Rampart who is now at her workshop doing upstairs or repairs for customers. Elliott is now this watching TV but, not really looking at the tv. He was thinking about what happened earlier in the morning when he got news about a person joining the legend roster this season.

*Flashbacks*

Elliott was making coffee until a pair of hands when around his neck. Elliott couldn't help but, smile and kiss the pair of hands as he turn around to see Ramya looking at him with a smile.

"Good morning sleepyhead. How did you sleep?" Elliott asked his girlfriend who kiss him on lips.

"Would have been better if you stay in bed with me just a little longer mate." Ramya said as Elliott nodded in agreement.

Elliott love to cuddle with Ramya, but since the both have to get up around 9am to go the the arena and then get ready for the match they both had which is trios So he thought that maybe he would have enough time to made himself along with Ramya breakfast before they headed out for today.

Elliott look up at the clock on the wall in the kitchen then look back at Ramya with a smile. "Well I guess we still have enough time to cuddle and eat breakfast if your ok with that idea." Elliott said as Ramya kiss him again and let's go of his neck.

"Now that a good Idea Witt." Ramya said as she when back to their room.

Elliott turn back around at his coffee and also made his breakfast along with Ramya's which are pancakes and eggs. Elliott and Ramya both at ate their breakfast and gotten ready to head out.

"Oh I almost forgot to say that we are getting a new comer in about a few move hours Witt." Ramya said as she gotten out of the shower wipe herself out with her towel.

"Really? But it's not even a new season yet." Elliott said as he was getting in his suit.

"Yeah I know but, that's what the higher ups said, plus I heard we having an other girl legend and I also heard that she might be powerful in the games." Ramya said as she was getting in her clothes.

Elliott thought to himself and said 'another new girl?' Elliott thought the one who run the game were out of their minds. Why now we are not even close to a new season.

"Any thoughts about what's her name is?" Elliott asked Ramya who got done with her clothes and tied her shoes.

"Honestly I don't know but, I'm sure we will know once we get there or who knows she might be our teammate eh?" Ramya questioned her boyfriend who chuckled the thought of that to happen.

"Yeah babe you might be right." Elliott said as he grabbed his car keys along with the house keys.

Elliott and Ramya had gotten to the parking lot and saw all of the legends going to the hub ship. Inside the hud ship all the legends when to their own sections but, Mirage he saw the new legend looking right at him on the couch in the middle of the hub. From he can tell the legend is women because she has the body features of a woman, she wearing a hoodie with her face cover with a mask, the weapon she holding is a scythe, the wired and strange thing about it was pink. Elliott then saw a little creature that came out right behind her with shark teeth and it was in a ball like form. She turn to it and rub it's head which it's likes since it's making a sound only cats made when they are happy. Elliott looking closely at the new legend's eyes that are pink, he was like sure he seen some with yellow,red and even green eyes like octane but, he had never seen one with pink eyes.

"You know it's rude to keep looking at someone who you don't know right." The mystery legend said to Elliott who got out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, your right in sorry." Elliott said as the mystery legend smile under the mask.

"It's alright no worries." The mask woman said as Elliott walk away from her and back to his section.

The next ring they all were going to was Worlds Edge and Elliott didn't like World's Edge that much I mean it was also to open for him to get shoot at and also it wasn't his favorite.

When teams were announce and Elliott and Ramya were team together along with the newcomer and her legend name is Fear which is a cool nickname but, he didn't know why. When they were getting ready to drop Elliott saw Fear looking at him and smile from her little buddy, he turn around facing the ground below.

"Let's land here." Elliott said as he pointed to Lava City.

Fear and Ramya agree with him and jump together then Skyfall to Lava City. When they landed there they quick when into the buildings and looted up, finding good weapons to used.

"R-301 here!" Fear exclaims.

"Dips!" Elliott exclaims back as he when to her and pick up the gun. "Thanks."

"Your welcome." Fear said as she moved to pick up and gear up the blue Evo shield.

"You two ready to move and kill?" Ramya said over coms.

"Yes we are ready let move." Elliott said as himself and Fear move along with Ramya to Sorting Factory.

When they got to Sorting Factory there was teams fighting which were Seer and his teammates Loba along with Octane. The other team was Wraith, Wattson and Caustic. Lucky Octane and Caustic were knocked while the others were still fighting each other.

Elliott send his decoy to Seer who shot it and the decoy fade away causing Seer to be shot at by Wraith from above breaking his shields therefore making him get to cover little did he know that when he did Ramya put up her walls and blast him with her rampage from near when he was in cover.

When Seer told Loba that he is down but, she can't help him cause she also being short at Mirage who just got done killing Wraith while Fear got done with Wattson however, he to heal her wounds.

Seer bleed out a long with Octane and both was out of the game and now it was just Loba own, she use her bracelet to get out of there and away from the factory.

Ramya runs over to Caustic's deathbox since he was the last one Teammate of Wattson and Wraith.

"Well mates that only Loba left heh?" Ramya asked as Mirage and Fear looted up and regroup with her.

"Let's move girls." Mirage said as the move to Harvester.

(T.B.C)