THE WARFARE

We all know that there is a constant war happening between the church and the power of darkness. (Ephesians 6:12)

We must remember that, Satan is not bothered about the worldly people. The people who are in the world and living according to their own will, enjoying each day according to the principles of the world. He is not worried about them, because they are already his children and are in his grip. But he is always on the constant look out for God's children. You find him even in churches, homes of believers, he is searching for the weak Christians to pull them down. Bible says in 1 Peter 5:8 that he is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

We have two types of Warfare.
1. The Inner Warfare - Romans 7: 22-25

For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 
but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me.
What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death?
Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!
So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

Even Paul, being a mature believer still struggled with sin. Paul was honest and transparent for the benefit of other believers.  This scripture is written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit to encourage us in our Christian life.
Sin does not go away when we become a believer. There is an ongoing struggle that each one of us has with sin. This struggle does not mean that we are unconverted or lost.
Those who are genuinely born again in Christ will continue to battle with sin. Their life will be a battlefield between that which is good and that which is evil until the day they enter into glory.

Now that we know that inside of us, there's always an innver warfare. I also want to tell you that there's an Outer Warfare too

2. The Outer Warfare - Ephesians 6: 12-13

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Our battle is indeed a spiritual one. The enemies ( people, rulers, objects, etc.) we face can actually be tools in the hand of the devil to attack us. Our true opponent is not the person or the object but the sin.

Spiritual battles can occur at all levels, anywhere across this world and beyond (heavenly realms- indicate a battle beyond this world).

The believer must be prepared for all types of attacks through putting on God's armor, as Paul describes.

This Whole Armour of God is called the weapons of Righteousness in 2 Coranthians 6:7
".... in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness(K) in the right hand and..."