~~~

"Yeah and then—oh my god you won't believe this!—They left!"Rory exclaimed telling a story about the bangles concert she went to.

"where?"Angel laughed at her friends face that was shocked. "to some random collage boys apartment!"

"Damn what happened when you found them?"She asked and Rory smiled crossing her arms.

"My mom literally dragged them out and put them in their place."Rory explained and both girls laughed.

"Lorelais my role model."Lane said and Angel nodded. "The mom i never had."Angel added and Rory smiled proudly.She couldn't wait to tell her mom about how her best friends think of her mom.

"What are you guys doing today?"Angel asked wanting to hand out since she had absolutely no plans.

"yeah i have to cat sit for babbett."Rory said. "lane?"Asked Angel.

"i cant we have this really big test tomorrow at school and i really need to get my studying in.one more C and i sware i'm going to an all girls boarding school."Lane said and Angel laughed.

"sorry Angel."Rory said knowing she wanted to hang out. "yeah sorry."Lane agreed and Angel laughed.

"it's okay i'll probably just study or work."Angel said and both girls scoffed.

"No Angel all you do is study and work whenever everyone's busy,just relax." Rory said and Angel shook her head rolling her eyes.

"Do not."She said stubbornly and Rory raised an eyebrow to her. "Fine i do but i don't know how to relax."

"Maybe read a book,listen to some music,make a playlist on your walkman,watch a movie,just do something for crying out loud!"Lane said raising her arms in the air and Angel laughed at her.

"i'll try."

~~~

"Hey Angel."Luke said as she walked into the diner and behind the counter.

"father."She replied and he chuckled lightly at the girl.

"any plans?"Luke asked setting his notepad for the things he needed down.

"Lane and Rory told me i need to relax because all i do is study and work."Angel said expecting her father to agree with her but he didn't.

"oh my god it's finally happening!you're being a typical teenage daughter!"Luke said sarcastically making her roll her eyes and walk upstairs to the well known apartment.

"i guess i could read."She said walking to her room and putting a album on her record player and found the book she had recently started reading and laid on her bed.

Eventually she got tired of reading and changed the song and decided to make bracelets with the left over beads and string she had from when she was 8 and made friendship bracelets for Lane and Rory and herself.

The bracelets didn't fit them anymore so Lane had it trapped on a keychain with her house key on it and Rory had it on her favorite bookmark.

Angel still wore it on her wrist.Lucky it still fit her.

She made a couple bracelets and then her phone started ringing. "hello if you are trying to place an order i will gladly put you on that line."The girl remarked jokingly.

"Mhm no i think this is the right number voice sounds familiar."Tristan's voice rang into the girls ear.

"i guess if i sound familiar then okay."She said and heard him chuckle the line a bit staticky because of how bad her phone was and how far he lived from her.

"what are you doing?"He asked as she heard shuffling making her think he was walking around.

"relaxing Lane and Rory recommend it to me since all i do is study and work."Angel said and he chuckled.

"Finally.what are you doing to relax."He laughed and she scoffed.

"i am making bracelets out of beads."She said and she could practically hear the smirk grow on his face.

"oh yeah?make me one."He said and she smiled to herself. "okay i'll make us matching ones what colors do you want on yours?"She asked opening her case dropping the bracelet she was working on.

"what's your favorite color?"He asked her and she thought. "Maroon and Dark green."She said and he smiled.

"Great i'll take those colors then ma'am."He said snapping his fingers. "what's your favorite colors?"She asked him.

"Blue and red."He said and she rolled her eyes. "what are you spider-man now?"She asked chuckling.

"you wish."

"yeah i kinda do."

FIRST CHAPTER KINDA LOVING IT😧😧

IN THIS BOOK I MIGHT SKIP A COUPLE CHAPTERS CUZ TRISTAN DONT REALLY COME UP IN THE LAST COUPLE EPISODES OF S 1