~~~

Angel threw her backpack on the floor and sat on her desk tapping her finger as she started at the phone debating on calling him.

She quickly picked up the phone and dialed his number.The phone rang until he answered. "Hello?"He asked.She couldn't say anything she was about to speak but no works came out.

"Hello?"He asked again but she still didn't answer. "if you ding say anything i'm gonna hand up i can hear you breathing."He said and she sighed and hung the phone up.

"Jesus."She muttered she sighed and dialed the number again.

"Look if your gonna kill me just come in and kill me i already messed something perfect in my life up already."Tristan said and she sighed.

"Ill listen."She said and he sighed. "Angel?"He asked shocked. "what?"She asked.

"I-it's just you called."He said chuckling softly.She rolled her eyes even though he couldn't see.

"are you gonna talk?"She asked and he didn't answer at first. "No not over the phone."He said and she sighed.

"okay when?"She asked and he stayed silent for a moment. "Tonight maybe we can meet at the park where you are."He said and she nodded. "okay bye."she said and he gave her a small bye before she hung up.

~~~

She sat waiting for Tristan.She had came way before him to prepare herself to talk to him without crying.

"hey."He said walking up. "hi."She said and he sat next to her keeping his hands in his lap and her arms were crossed.

"so,talk."She said and he nodded and took a deep breath in and let it out slowly.

"So,whenever you left i walked around the party because all of my friends were drunk and when they're drunk they are annoying but any way.I walked into the room where the piano was and i played a little until this girl walked in drunk obviously. She sat next to me and started talking to me and i didn't want to ignore her so i talked to her.She then asked if i had a girlfriend and i told her i did but she didn't like that very much and kissed me then you walked in before i could pull away and well you know the rest."Tristan explained staring at the leaves on the floor with his eyes becoming glossy.

"oh."She said and sat back leaning on the wood of the bench and he sighed.

"and i never wanted to hurt you hell that's the last thing i'd ever want to do to you you're perfect and nothing can change that Angel."Tristan said and she smiled softly with her eyes also tearing up.

She turned his face to her and kissed him.Almost instantly he grabbed her face and held it.He placed his hand on her lower back pushing her closer to him if it was possible.

She hated how fast she could forgive him after hurting her but he sounded so genuine and hurt by her being hurt because of him.

They eventually let go and they couldn't help but smile. She missed him just as much as he missed her.