Part 14

Shaam's POV

I was waiting for her there and she came with Shubhangi and I smiled at her to make her comfortable. I introduced her to some of my friends and I was too engrossed in the talk, I forgot about her for some time. I thought of holding her hand, but to my surprise, she is not there. How can she go without informing me, I searched for her and Mom told me that she is with Neerav in the ice cream section. When I reached there they are too much busy talking and didn't even feel my presence. So I asked her why she left without informing me and she was about to answer me, then out of nowhere my PG friends came, there. I didn't even invite them, so it may be Anupama, and her reply while introducing them clarified that its Anupama who invited them. They told her that Anupama and we were in the same batch while doing PG, and she smiled at them. They left to have food, not before inviting me to the after-party they organized.

After having food, Mom told us to stay in the hotel itself as the time for the welcoming ceremony is tomorrow and left. I told her to take a rest and will join her after the party and gave her the room card. She went to the assigned room and I called Sam and joined the after-party. Most of them were college and PG friends. Saril joined us and chatted while having drinks, he got married to one of our batchmates itself, who is the best friend of Anupama. What I heard from him shattered me completely. Anupama rejected me because I was not having a well-settled background and she accepted Shaam's proposal as his family is well sound. She is also helping them with the family business and all, she is very happy in her life. Sam started laughing hearing this, I too couldn't control my laugh.  Then Sam asked him, whether he knows that she married my own brother to which he started coughing due to shock. Once he left, Sam hold my hand assuring me everything is fine, to which I nodded. 

Everyone started leaving after wishing me a successful married life. But my condition is beyond repair. I stayed in the bar section and drank beyond my limit and went to the hotel. I know my situation is not good enough to be presented in front of her, so planned to book another room and spend the night there. So I booked a new room. Then I thought to inform her about this and realized my phone is missing. I went to the parking to check whether it is in my car or not, from what I remember after calling Sam, I left it in the car. As expected I got it from my car, but it's switched off now due to no charge. So I took my spare dress from the car and went to the room.

Then only I realized that I didn't get the room key from them, so again went to reception to get the key. When I explained the situation, he asked my name to find the room number and gave me the card saying its the master key and also mentioned that he already gave the card. He asked the bellboy to follow me and get the card back once I get in. I ignored it and went to my room, and thought of having a shower. I gave the key back to him, once I opened the door. I directly went to the bed, due to the hangover I have.

The next morning I woke up feeling some movements under me, I thought of ignoring it but it was more like pushing me. So I opened my eyes and saw Sanju under me and she is trying to push me with her shoulders. Her eyes are wet, and she asked me to move and I did, my whole world crashed down seeing her under me in this situation. But still, how did she come to my room, I didn't inform her, and seeing the situation I understood that we did the deed. I sit there for some time like a statue not knowing what to do. I regained my consciousness when I heard her sound, I didn't get what she said. So I asked again, and she told me to untie her. I didn't understand what she is saying. Then she said to untie her hand pointing her head above. 

To my utter shock, her both hands are tied to the bedpost with some clothes, so I jumped from my position and tried to untie her hand. After untying her hand, without even looking back, I went to the washroom. I stood still with closed eyes, not knowing what to do, and then started thinking about yesterday's events. I don't even remember anything after getting in the room. But for sure this is the room, which I booked, how she came here. I think need to talk to her. After taking a quick shower, I went out and saw her in some torn dress, and getting a new dress from the bag. I can see hurt in her eyes and already noticed some purple marks on her body. I asked her to get ready fast so that we can talk. She nodded and went to take shower.

I feel more guilty for violating her, I was not in sense yesterday and I forced her. From the bed's condition, I understood that it was by force. I collected the discarded dress from the floor and slightly arranged the bed and room. Traces of blood were also visible and found the broken land phone in the room. After rearranging the room and making it a bit presentable I ordered 2 teas and waited for the tea and Sanju.