Chapter 1

It was a nice day today. The sky is clear and the temperature was just right for his agenda.

It was perfect for Seokjin who wanted to enjoy something that would make his mood brighten up.

He was going to fish. 

After driving an hour, Seokjin stopped on the nearby parking area allotted for those who will go to the pier. He parked his car and got his bag from the back seat. He is almost a few meters away from the dock and he felt excited.

And of course, there is only one person he wanted to accompany him.

His best friend and fishing buddy, Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung is the only son of Kim Sung Hoon, the owner of Kim Hotels and Yacht Club. They met during a party held by his father Kim Namgil, the CEO of Kim Golf and Resorts. Even though he is two years older than Taehyung, they immediately became friends when he found out that Taehyung also loves fishing.

Not that he almost secretly admitted that he was attracted to Taehyung the moment he laid his eyes upon him.

As if Taehyung felt that someone’s coming, he turned his head and his eyes widened when he saw Seokjin waving at him.

“Hyung!” Taehyung yelled and waved back.

Seokjin ran to him and he was surprised when Taehyung hugs him and clings to him like a koala.

“Yah! You missed me that much huh?” Seokjin laughed and embraced him.

“Why you didn’t tell me you’re coming today?” Taehyung pushed him a bit and punched him in the chest lightly.

“Because I wanted to surprise you. Here, accept my apology.” Seokjin smiled and gave him a white paper bag and Taehyung immediately opened the bag.

“I hope you will like it. I thought that you wanted to add something to your cardigan collection. I haven’t seen you wearing that color. I think it suits you…” Seokjin said and he was interrupted when Taehyung kissed his cheek.

“Of course I love it. Anything from you. Thank you hyung.”  Taehyung smiled and dragged him to the boat.

“Let’s go before the fishes go away. I can feel that I will have a sumptuous lunch later.”

A few hours pass but still no fish bite but Seokjin loves the serenity of the sea.

“So how are things going between you and Irene?” 

Seokjin was saved from answering when all of a sudden he felt that there was something tugging on his fishing rod and drawn their attention.

“I think you got something Hyung!” Taehyung exclaimed watching the water.

Seokjin ignored him and focused on the fish. He continued to reel the rod and didn’t bother if the water is splashing over him.

“Wow! It’s huge!” Taehyung said as he saw Seokjin landed the fish on the boat and admired the fish.

“So, do you think I’m cool?” Seokjin teased him.

“Of course. Wait, let me get a picture first.” Taehyung pulled out his phone and snapped shots of the fish in different angles. He saw Seokjin very proud with his catch. He couldn’t help but to capture this beauty.

“Send me that later okay?” Seokjin smiled and Taehyung captured it.

“You got them boss!” Taehyung salutes and grins.

“Let’s clean up that big guy. What do you want me to do with it?” Seokjin grabbed the fish and they went to the kitchen.

“I know you wanted the sashimi. We can sear the half and leave the other half raw. You know my stomach gets upset when I eat raw fish.” Taehyung said.