1.

/ Dedicated to: @AdranRaven  whom asked for this story, so I hope you like it buddy/

Classic: "Babe s-stop! Ahahaha-" Fell was tickling me.

Fell: I stopped and chuckled. "Alright, but you can't stop me from kissing you~" I Kissed Classic and he kissed back. He cupped my cheek and I felt something brush my cheek. I paused and pulled away to look at Classic's hand.

Classic: "What's wrong Fell?" He tugged at a string tied to my pinky. I looked at it confusedly.

Fell: "Hey what is this for?" I was confused, was Classic just being silly as usual? Maybe a prank will happen?

Classic: "I don't know." I studied the string and it seemed to go out of our room.

Fell: So that's how he'd play it. "Ha-ha, okay sure. So babe how does it work is the prank at the end of this string?" I laughed a little.

Classic: "Come on Babe I honestly don't know what this string is. Look I'm not one for long pranks and I didn't have this before I promise." I pleaded looking at Fell with sincerity.

Fell: Classic wasn't lying apparently. So what or who did this, what kind of prank was this? "Let's just cut it off. I'll get the scissors." I got up off the bed and went out of our bed room to get scissors from a table. It seemed like the string lead to outside. I wondered where it lead. I went back to the room and smiled proudly with the scissors in hand. "Your knight in shining armor has arrived fair maiden"

Classic: I blushed softly. "Get over here and cut the string you big goof ball." Fell came over and cut the string.. well attempted too. After 3 minutes of trying to cut the stupid small string; the scissors broke, he tried a sharp bone, sharp knife and other methods.

Fell: I growled angry at the stupid string. "Why won't it come off?!" I yelled in frustration. Classic shrugged disappointed and frowned. Was he messing with me, there's no way this could happen by itself right? It's the only logical thing that he would put it on himself. "Okay, you had your fun take off the damn thing Classic."

Classic: "I thought I said I didn't do this, I already tried to take it off, I can't."

Fell: I growled. "Take that shit off or I'm leaving!" I threatened. Classic got quiet and his eyelights left. "Fine, go fuck yourself! I've had it with your stupid pranks!" I started packing up my stuff in a bag. "Do me a favor and box up the rest of my things, that's the least you can do you horrible thing..." I tpd away.

Classic: I burst into tears once he left. "Why?!... why didn't he believe me?.... This stupid fucking string!" I went to the kitchen and got a butcher knife. I raised my hand onto a cutting board and I raised the knife lining it up with the string. I tried to cut the string off, it didn't cut though... I got frustrated I looked at my wrist and then the knife. I picked up the butcher knife again and lined it up with my wrist. "S-stupid string! It's all your fault!" I raised the knife up shakily and angry. I hesitated and put the butcher knife down safely and burst into more tears and I fell onto the floor dramatically. I didn't know what else to do. I just lost my boyfriend. Because of a little string. I hated that string and myself. I cried and blacked out upon crying so much and tired myself out fast.

~KillerSD23 Writing out~