8, snitch

monday 4pm

The 4 teenagers walked into the fast food restaurant quickly, continuing their conversations at a mild volume as the kids never liked being loud or the center of attention. They firstly walked up to the counter, giving the worker their orders before finding a place to sit.

Despite being a 5-star football player, Lavon had found tons of interest in psychology and was planning on majoring in that for college, which meant everyone around him had to deal with him reading them and manipulating them like crazy. Right now, Von was about to use everything in his little manipulative power to get information out of Leo & Fatima.

"Tima," Von cleared his throat, "who's Leo's new boyfriend?"

The middle eastern girl giggled, "His name is DD. He's famous. Tima responded only to get kicked underneath the table by Leo. "Knew it," Von stared at his little sister with an expression that she couldn't quite read, but it was screaming 'ha.'

"Whatever Von," Leo rolled her eyes, "so damn nosey. He's my friend, first of all. He's from Sugarhill. He's a rapper, his name is David. I just find him cute."

Those words caught Amir's attention and he set his phone down to jump into the conversation. "You're talking to that little boy who beef with Kay?" He asked, only for Lavon to kiss his teeth. "Nigga, Kay Flock don't know you!" He exclaimed.

"Tell his ass Von. He stay bringing him up like they grandma bathed them after church together. " Tima instigated.

Leo smiled before rolling her eyes once more, finding ways to express her attitude. He stayed in her business and just called it big brother activities. "Y'all so damn annoying. " She spoke.

"Says the one who chillin' with hoodrats." Her brother joked, just for Leo to kick him from underneath the table. Tima smiled, "I called him that too!"

"You better stay safe, he's like, actually a gang banger," Amir warned Leo, who thanked the lady who brought their food and kicked him this time. "Shut the fuck up Amir. No, he's not, do your gullible ass believe everything you see on the internet?" Leo took a bite of her burger just to yell at Amir some more. "He a skinny ass 15-year-old who rap about shit he not about for clout."

"It ain even about that girl, chill out," Amir took a sip of his sprite, "Look at his following. He fuck with a bunch of other hoes. Grown-ass women too. You like my lil sister and ian tryna see you hurt."

Lavon interjected, "Especially by a nigga who got niggas who keep glocks strapped."

All Leo could do was eat her food and pout. She knew that all they were really tryna do was protect her, but they also knew damn well she was smart enough to handle her own.

They could all see that she was visibly pissed off, so they changed the conversation. Leo finished her food and got on her phone, staying silent until they decided to leave.

leo <3
hello david 😇

dd 😒
hiii ma how was your day?
what's w the gov 😕

nothing nothing
i js wanted to check up on you yk
ive been good but hru

oh nun tbh. working on a few verses
n shit. i think ima go to the studio
this weekend or sumnn 😍

shii that's what it about 💯
lemme hear sum 😇

call me ma