The new begining

Hi !
My name ia Kaylen ! And, .... I've always been kind of shy girl with no friends !
My parents are divorced and I live with my carefree mom !!! She never have care of somebody or things like this, but now she must have care about me !
Now I have 15 years old and I enter at Hamburg high school in New York ! I'm so excited, because i sense something good ... Maybe i'll make some friends today :)
Anyway, my whole life I live in Virginia, but now, when my parents are divorced, my mom decide to move in New York to stat a new life in the place where anything is possible !!!
... But the real reason of my mother want to move in NY is because there are the best shops, the most beautiful beauty salons :))
So, I get ready for the first day of school now ! I wear a white shirt, my favourite skinny jeans, my blue Converse and a black leather jacket ! I have a simple and natural makeup and my bag from GUCCI !
I hope I'll make a good impression :)
When I arrive at school I was so happy, because I can start a new life without my shamefull moments and my stupidity past :)) But, suddently I fell like bullshit, because a girl named Anne split her juice on me !!! 👆🏻
- Why does somone comes with a big glass with juice at the start of the school year ??!?? I don't understand :(
It dosen't care ... I don't make friends even now ! :(
- Hi ! What's your name ? asked a girl named Sarah at me. Why do you stay here alone ?
- I'm Kaylen, but maybe in 5 seconds you will go elsewhere, because you think I'm annoing !
- Why disd you say this ??!
- Idk ... But maybe that's the reason because I have no firends !
- I spend with you more than 5 seconds and I don't think you are annoing ! You are cool :))
- Are you the kind of girl with no friends like me ? ... Otherwise I don't understand why are you say this to me !!!
- :))) I'm not the most popular girl from this high school, but I have my friends ... And I want you to be my friend :)
- But I don't understand why ... ??! I'm new here and in addition I'm not the most enjoyeble girl !!! So, what's the real reason because you are talk to me ?
- You don't belive in people when they say something ?!?
- Because people always hurt me !!! No longer believe in words !!!
- Ok !
- Ok ? So, it is a reason for you are talking with me !!?
- Yeah, it is .... Somehow !!! The girl who split juice on you it's Anne ! She's the most popular girl in the school and me and my friends hate her ! She is so stupid and she think that she everything deserve !!! ... And we saw you and we think we can help you, and you could be our new friend :)
- Ok ! Thank you for tell me ! :))
- Ok, now come with me to present to my friends !!!
- Ok guys :) She is Kaylen !
- Hi everyone !!!
- So .... he is John, Marco, Tom and they are Sophie and Mona, my B.F.F's :)
- Oh, a GUCCI bag :) cool ! Are you rich ??! said Sophie.
- Not even :) My dad have a small company, but my parents are divorced since this spring !!! And he send me a check every month ! ... And my mom works in a food company as manager !!!
- Ok :) I got it :)))
When I tund my head to see what's happend around I see Sarah when she kissed Marco !!!!
- You are toghether ? I asked :)
- Yeah we are ! And Sophie is with John <3
- And you, Mona ?
- I'm single now . I prefer fwb, not a serious relationships ! I don't want to suffer !!! :)
- And Tom ? I asked again
Tom looked weird at me .
- Sorry, I don't want to make you to fell bad :(
Sophie, I told you .... I'm not a good friend, I don't have friends before .... Sorry .....
- Kaylen it isn't a problem you get used so quick with us and you understand how is it to have frien.......
Tom stopped Sophie .
No problem, Kaylen !!!
Then a silance come !!!
Suddently, the silance was stopped, because the begining festivity started and we go at our parents !!!
I meet the principal and I recived my timetabel for new year of school and I have a big part of classes with my new friends, but I think I make a fail, especially with Tom :( And btw, he is so cute, I think I like him !!!
So the day was over and we go at home, but tomorow school started again and I'm so curious to see what's happend at this school !
Finnaly, I make some friends and I wait the tomorow day to see what's happend ! Maybe mom has right New York is the place where anything is possible !!! <3
And maybe, this would be the best year of my life !!!!!