Love or just a joke ??!

After Tom knows what's happend with John they try to found me !!!
- Why you don't come at school ? said Sarah.
- Sorry, I was late 1 hour ! May you don't know but my classes start at 10AM :))
- At 10AM :)) Why ?? I want to start at 10AM, too !!! said Sophie.
- I'm at foreign languages and I din't make math or IT or physical science, like you !!!
- Cool ! I move at foreign languages class too, next year =)) said Marco.
- Ok ! Let's finish with talk, because we must found Kaylen and after that to solve the problem with John and Beadley !!!
They run away in all school to find me, but in final Tom find me in tools room !!! <3
But the worst part was : janitor saw Tom search in the tools room and me and Tom recived a detention !!! :( But in this thing is a good part, because I spent with Tom 2 hours at dettention to know us better :) ... And maybe, we will be togheter :)
- Kaylen, why did you hide in the tools room ?
- Because I realize it's my fault and I don't want to distroy your friendship ! :( Everywhere I go i ruin all friendships and I have no friends and, maybe that's me !!! A girl with no friends ! I'm used with this !
- No, you don't ruin our friendship ! John sarted to stay with Breadley this summer and then he started to behave weird !!! It's not your fault !!! said Sarah.
- Yeah... It's true !!! Maybe he have a reason, because he behave like this ! said Sophie. I try to find out what's happend with John, but I have a felling and it's bad ! I told you in weekend at mall :)))
- At mall ?? I said. We meet at mall ? It's the first time when I go at mall with someone !!! :))
- Yeah, we have dates in couple : Sarah and Marco, me and Mona (but we are not lesbian, ....... just joke) :)) ! And you with Tom ! said Sophie.
- Me and Tom ? :))))
Tom looked weird at me, but after he smile !!! :)
- OMG ! It's really obvious sentimental idyll of you :)) said Sarah.
- Are you joking ??! :)) They are togheter !!! It's obviously !!! siad Marco.
- Not, they aren't togheter !!! Not yet :)))
- We are here !!! Just sain' . said Tom.
After that, me and Tom must go to detention and there we talking about our "relathionship" :))
- So ..... What's the matter ? I said.
- What's the matter with what ?!! Tom said.
- Oh, don't pretend you have no idea what i'm talking about !!!
- But, actually, I don't know what you are talking about !!!
- ..... This weekend...... Me and you ..... Double dates !!!! Come on, I'm ashamed to start this conversation, you must do this :))
- Oh , I got it :))
- So ??? What's goin' on ?
- You don't understand english, or what ?? We meet at mall with Sarah and Marco and with Mona and Sophie and we have a double date, let's say :)
- A date ? But .... we are together, Tom ?
- Why not ??! =))
- OMG, Tom :))) I try to do conversation with you but you are in the mood of jokes :))
Tom looked at me and smile .
- Do you like me ?? I said, with fear.
- .... When Sarah came to you in the first day of the school I know this thing and, maybe, it isn't the best place to say you this, but I never like a girl like I do with you !!
After that I've blocked :))
- Noone say things like this to me !!! <33 But I don't know you for a long time, and .... even if I'm the kind of girl with no friends, I know you must say this things and maybe they aren't true....
Tom stopped me.
- Trust me, Kaylen ! I know the fact of must guys are joking with their girlfriends and they mock them, but 1 : I'm not like this and I never mock a girl . And 2 : I don't say things just for say it ! If I say this, that means I trust in that thing and it's true !!!
Afert that he smile and we hugged <33
When I arrive at home I was so happy and so thankful, because my moment sarted, too and ai don't need to be a girl with no friends !
But, even this, I must have care, because .... I'm not sure ...
It's love, or just a joke ...??!! <3