Where are you've been my whole life ?

It's 8AM ! The worst part at this school is to be at school at 8AM !!!
Who am I ? Where I work ? In factory ? Just people who work in factory wake up at 7AM to be at work at 8AM !!!
Anyway, I arrive at school and I meet with Sarah and then we meet with Sophie and Mona !
We go at IT class !
- I have no idea why boys didn't come at school !!! said Sarah. Somone knows ?
- I called John this morning ! He come at school or this is just what he say to me !!! said Sophie.
- Maybe it's my fault !!! I said. Maybe the boys don't want me in this group and ....
- Stoped Kaylen ! If they have a problem with you, they said ! Is not you ! said Sarah.
- Yeah Kaylen ! Don't make this problems ! Friends are not like this ! completed Mona.
After that Sarah get out of the class and called Marco !
- Hi !
- Hi ! What's up ?
- What's up ???!!??? Why you aren't at school ??!??
- Fu*k !!!! We have school today !!! I forgot !!!
- Ok ! You forogot about school, but the others ? They forgot too ? John and Tom aren't at school !!!
- ... Maybe I'm worng, but I heard John talk with Bredley about the new girl and I think they don't like her !
- Kaylen ??! ... Oh no :( . Ok . Say quick . About Tom what do you know ?
- Nothing !! But he didn't have a problem with Kaylen, on the contrary I think he like her :))
- Great ! ... But this is a real problem ... With John and Breadley and we must solve it !!!
- Ok . See at school ! Bye !
- Ok ! But hurry up ! It's late ! Bye :))
After Marco came at school we start to talk about this problem with Jhon and Breadley, but not in front of Kaylend and Sophie, her girlfriend .
- This is a real problem and we must solve it ! said Sarah.
- I think the best idea is to go to talk with John and Breadley face2face and to solve the problem ! said Marco.
- Yeah, I agree you, Marco ! At least, they are our friends, esapecially John ! I have no idea why he do this !!! If he don't like Kaylen he must say this, but ...
Suddently, Sophie and me appeard here and we heard what they say !!!
- What is the problem with John ? asked Sophie.
- It's all about me, right ? i said.
I wait for somone say : It's not you Kaylen, but noone say this !!!
So I realize really quickly what's happend !!! I run away on the school halls and I hide in room tools !!!
Sophie stayed with Sarah and Mona and Marco and try to expain to Sophie what's happend and to solve the problem !
At lunch Tom arrived at school