The Ross and Småland Family

Prince Albert, Duke of Ross and Småland, KG, GCVO, KT, PC, CD, ADC (Albert Philip August Christian; born 7 June 1986) is a member of the British royal family. He is the youngest son of King Charles III and his first wife Diana, Princess of Wales. He is eighth in the line of succession to the British throne.

Albert was educated at Wetherby School, Ludgrove School, and Eton College. He spent parts of his gap year in Sweden and New Zealand, then underwent officer training at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. He was commissioned as a cornet into the Blues and Royals, and completed training as a troop leader.

At the age of 21, Albert became a Counsellor of State and began his duties in that capacity. Albert performs official duties and engagements on behalf of the King. He holds patronage with over 60 charitable and military organisations.

Albert launched The Albert Foundation, public organisation that focuses on non-profit activities and creative media ventures in 2013. To encourage people to open up about their mental health issues, Albert, alongside his brothers and sister-in-law Catherine, initiated the mental health awareness campaign "Heads Together" in April 2016.

On 12 May 2012, it was reported that Prince Albert was dating Princess Sibylla of Sweden. On 22 November 2012, both St James Palace and the Swedish royal court confirmed the relationship.

Princess Sibylla of Sweden, Duchess of Ross and Småland (Sibylla Birgitta Louise Thyra; born 18 January 1984) is the third daughter and youngest child of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia. Upon her birth, she was fourth in line of succession to the Swedish throne, currently she is twelfth.

Sibylla was born on 18 January 1984 at 18:35 CEST at Drottningholm Palace and is a member of the Swedish royal family from the House of Bernadotte. She was christened at The Royal Palace Church on 24 March 1984, her godparents being her father's maternal cousin, her maternal aunt, her father's paternal cousin, and her paternal aunt.

Sibylla was given the honorary title of Duchess of Smålamd.

From 1987 to 1990, Sibylla began her education at Västerled Parish Pre-School. In the autumn of 1990, she entered Smedslättsskolan in Bromma, attending at the junior level. Keen soccer enthusiasts, she played for the Smedslättsskolan club.

For the intermediate level, she proceeded to Carlssons School in Stockholm, and then went on to Enskilda Gymnasiet in Stockholm, which she attended at the senior level. She also completed upper secondary school at Enskilda, from which she graduated in 2003.

During the autumn of 2003, she lived in London, where she studied English. In the spring of 2004, she took a basic module in Introduction to Swedish Law and studied for the European Computer Driving Licence. In January 2005, she enrolled at the Stockholm University where she began studies in art history. She took 60 Swedish academic units in this subject (two semesters). In the autumn of 2005, she began a course in sociology at the same university. She speaks English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Danish and Swedish fluently. She graduated 23 January 2007 with a Bachelor of Arts in art history, sociology and modern history.

In 2011, Sibylla moved to Los Angeles, where she worked and attended UCLA.

Sibylla is an enthusiastic soccer player, archer, and equestrian. She also enjoys skiing, and is interested in theatre, dance and art.

Sibylla undertakes various engagements on behalf of her father and the people of Sweden. She participates in the celebrations of Sweden's National Day, the Nobel festivities, dinners and state visits with other members of the royal family.

She holds patronage in over 100 organisations and has been associated with Save the Children for over ten years and has visited a number of their projects.

Sibylla and her best friend Annika, Duchess of Dordone unveiled their new YouTube channel, "Ann & Sib." Their channel features daily fashion, beauty, travel, fitness, relationship, education, and health videos, along with daily video blogs, created by the ladies themselves.

Sibylla along with Annika and another friend, Saga Alexandersson launched, Styrka, a lifestyle activewear brand. The line includes transitional activewear, and loungewear aimed at "empowering and educating women through mirroring the twins' passion for life, strength, women's health and wellness, and fun."

Sibylla and Annika launched their own podcast and also released several children and teen books about mental health and wellness.

In 2016, Albert was made Duke of Ross and received the title of Prince of Sweden, Duke of Småland prior to his wedding to Princess Sibylla, Duchess of Småland. They have three children, Princess Thyra of Ross, Duchess of Uppland, Prince Philip of Ross, Duke of Närke, and Prince Frederick of Ross, Duke of Västerbotten —are ninth, tenth, and eleventh in the line of succession to the British throne, and are thirteenth, fourteenth, and fifteenth in the line of succession to the Swedish throne, respectively.

Albert and Sibylla split their time between the U.K. and Sweden undertaking engagements on behalf of King Charles III and King Carl XVI Gustaf.