Chapter 6: A Night to Remember

Hannah was sitting at a table counting the earnings for that day when she heard a sudden series of rapping at the door. Her head shot up in slight annoyance, but her eyes laxed and widened when she saw Neville at the door, soaking wet and looking desperate.

She worried something was terribly wrong, so she quickly opened the door for him. He clambered inside and instead of letting her speak first, he said rather quickly.

"Is there anyone else here?"

Hannah nodded her head, "The inn's been closed since-"

"I love you." Neville interrupted.

Hannah felt her heart leap in her chest, "What?"

"I love you, Hannah." he repeated.

Hannah couldn't believe her ears, "Is this a dream?"

Neville was heaving to catch his breath, but when she asked, he grabbed the sides of her face and asked, "Does this feel like a dream?"

He pulled her in and pressed his lips to hers. She was surprised, but she didn't pull back. Hannah closed her eyes and kissed him back. She'd dreamed of this moment for years and it was everything she'd imagined and more. His kiss was tender, and his lips were warm.

Neville moved his hands from her face, tracing her sides until he linked his hands at her waist. He lifted he up from the floor, not allowing himself to stop kissing her, and carried her to a table in a far corner.

Hannah felt her body come in contact with the table surface and found herself hastily taking off her clothes. Neville's lips left her, trailing down her body. First, she felt them on her neck, then her collarbone, lingering over her breasts for a while, then her stomach, and finally...

"Oh, god!" the words flew from her mouth in a tight gasp.

Everything was out and now he...

Hannah let out another loud gasp. His hand suddenly reached up and squeezed around one of her breasts. Her hand flew up and held his, clasping it tightly to her breast. She felt her back arch harshly as she tightened. He played her with her slowly. She couldn't help herself, but gasp.

She couldn't say anything else.

She was so focused on his hands, she almost screamed at the top of her lungs when he slipped inside her. She clasped her hand over her mouth and bit her palm as it happened, then panted as he plunged in and out. She never thought it'd feel like this, but she liked it a lot more like this than any other way.

Neville reached down and grabbed something, then leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Take us to your room."

He disapparated and she immediately fell onto her mattress, still laying underneath him. He dropped his wand to the bed, slid a hand under her, adjusted her underneath him, and satisfied her. Hannah let out a gasp and panted some more.

After one final thrust, Hannah heard herself let out a scream on completion, followed by Neville. Neville rolled to his side and pulled Hannah closer to him. He stared into her eyes and she stared back. Neville traced her jaw with his index finger.

"What made you lo-?" she started.

Neville shook his head, "-since I saw you again." he laughed light-heartedly, "Merlin! Ginny was right!"

Hannah's eyes went wide, "What?"

Neville looked back at her, "I fell in love with you that very day."

Hannah swallowed, "You mean- you knew after two days?"

Neville sighed, "I think I knew because you are exactly what I was looking for."

Hannah started to feel tears pricking at her eyes, "Exactly?"

"Exactly." he reiterated.

Hannah gasped and planted a kiss filled with happy tears to his lips. He laughed beneath the kiss, which her laugh, too.