Prelude: Terra

Time: Unknown

Place: Unknown

In a person's perspective, everything seems to be shrouded by darkness as if you're staring at the abyss. Then all of a sudden, a voice was heard throughout the darkness.

"Izuku Midoriya..."

The voice utters the person's name, calling him. But, it seems the person that the voice is calling out seems to be unconscious.

Izuku: ...

"There is a world that is in need of saving..."

Izuku: ...Huh?

The person, who is named Izuku Midoriya, said from his thoughts, confused about what he's experiencing right now as the voice continued to speak to him.

"You can hear me, I know; Even if you are unconscious. Therefore, I apologize...for sending you into this world. You may not know anything about this world, but I believe that you will learn them all from time to time."

The voice spoke to him, despite that he's unconscious. Even so, he can at least listen to the voice that is speaking to him.

"The one thing you should know right now, is that you are NOT in your planet anymore. You are now living in a planet called "Terra". In this world, all human beings do not exist in here, but only those who possesses traits that comes from different species. But, there is one important thing you need to worry about..."

Izuku: Am I hearing things...? "Terra"? What am I hearing right now?

He thought to himself, not knowing what's happening. Then, the voice begins to speak in a serious tone.

"This place has a very dangerous disease that spread throughout the world, which was called "Oripathy". The rest of it is up for you to learn them. You must... save... them..."

The voice said as it slowly fades away.

_____
_____

*Boom!*

Moments later, a faint sound of explosion can be barely heard. Then, the unconscious person begins to slowly gain consciousness thanks to the sounds of explosion, followed by the shockwave that vibrates the ground.

???: ...Nngh.

The person, who appears to be a boy, grunts while slowly opening his eyes

The person, who appears to be a boy, grunts while slowly opening his eyes. Once he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was a dark, cloudy sky.

???: *gasps* Wh...Where am I? Where is All for One?!

Where am I? Where is All for One?!