Eternity

Author Note:

TRIGGER WARNING: MCD

The Inspo for this will be a pic in the header.

I'm sorry (not really) if this makes you cry. I know I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All was failing. Engine, second motor, hydraulics...

With a panicked face, Kinn looked at Porsche. Trying to not give anything away, he tried to convey all he felt for the only man who would ever hold his heart forever. Porsche understood, he knew this was it. And he was ready. He knew that if everything else failed, Kinn would be his salvation. He was not afraid.

With a cocky smile in, and heavy rain all around them, Porsche took his seatbelt off, moved towards Kinn and sat on his lap. Taking his headphones away, he simply murmured 'I love you' to his lips and kissed him like time was stopping just for them. Kinn responded back, holding him tight to his chest, giving back as much as he got; kissing him back with all the love he had, with the force of a thousand suns.

This was it. But they were together and that's all that mattered.

They could feel the helicopter rapidly descending, they could hear the roar of the ocean amidst the storm rapidly gaining. But they were at peace. They were ready...

With tears in their faces and last "I love you"s in their lips, the helicopter crashed into the black; the ocean swallowing them whole and becoming their graves...

-The end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I promise this is the last MCD I will ever write...Ok that's a lie but at least for here and for a while lol.

Feel free to comment and vote!

Xoxo, Fany