April's Dirty Secret

This is now available for purchase on the below link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BJ7P9W6F

You can also find this listed in my Bio

___ 

April stuck her keys into the door lock and twisted it, a satisfying click following. The air was cold outside, Autumn having arrived. Leaves were falling and littering the floor; the air had a sharp quality that nipped at your nose and cheeks.

It was just after 5 pm and April was due to start working on a project with a colleague of hers. It wasn't supposed to take long - a couple of hours if that. To save time since she lived nearby, Beatrice had given April a spare set of keys and said she wouldn't be too long behind - there was an email or two for her to wrap up.

So, making herself at home, April shucked off her smart burgundy coat and shoes, leaving the coat hung up amongst the others and her shoes beneath, almost completely covered by the train of the longer coats hung there.

Letting out a deep breath, she brought her hands up to her hair currently tied into a bun, and untied it. The long blonde locks spiraled down her back like a river of pure gold. Putting the tie on her wrist she shook her hair out, relishing in the tight feeling in her scalp disappearing having her hair tied like that for so long.

The apartment was warm and cozy; not too high up and not too low at the same time. It was open plan and had a modern feel to it with plants adorning every free surface and cream colors dominated the living areas within the couches and rugs.

She almost looked out of place with her bright red skirt and black blouse with white accents on the trims.

She had a slim frame, with breasts that were small yet ample - you could easily fit one in your hand - and the nubs at the tip were light pink and sensitive to the touch. Her skin was smooth and cleanly shaven, including between her legs so she could appreciate the delicate silk of her black underwear. She was moderately attractive and she knew this, wearing clothes that accentuated her waist and making sure her bright blonde hair was maintained. She had gotten lucky with her eyes which were a soft mix of blue and gray.

Despite her attractiveness, however, she hadn't fallen into someone else's bed or invited any to hers in quite a while. She simply hadn't had the time. But that didn't mean she didn't have an aching desire for it. She would be lying if she didn't imagine at least twice a week someone pinning her down on any surface and fucking her senseless.

She would also be lying if she said she didn't play with her pussy while she imagined these scenarios, getting wetter by the second picturing her entrance being stretched.

Taking a moment to gain her bearings, April picked up the work bag she had brought with her and pulled out her laptop and a binder, placing them on the coffee table in the living area and seating herself on the couch neatly.

She had only just read through the plan of the project in her binder and reached to open her laptop when she heard something that made her lower stomach flush up with curiosity and heat.

A deep hum of pleasure sounded from one of the rooms down the corridor that April assumed led to the bedrooms and bathroom facilities as she hadn't seen them previously. The moan was masculine and left April's mind wondering what was happening, each thought leaving her clenching her thighs closer together as the heat came in waves between her legs.

God, she was such a slut reacting this way to mere sounds and in her colleague's apartment at that.

Her colleague's apartment.

April racked her brain and realized that the only other company that would have been here without her colleague would be Kieron - Beatrice's boyfriend.

The sudden realization brought a flush of guilt and shame to her cheeks. She considered ignoring the noise, acting like she couldn't hear it, and sparing everyone the embarrassment. She also considered leaving Beatrice a message explaining that she had something come up and couldn't work on the project tonight before bolting out of the apartment.