F O R M S

Here are the prompt forms if you have any ideas for the smutty stories that will be featured here

Here are the prompt forms if you have any ideas for the smutty stories that will be featured here. There are loads to choose from. Please don't feel like you need to fill every single one out (unless you want to, of course). 

The three categories that you can choose to comment an idea on are the Character Idea, Positions, Kinks, and Prompts. You can comment as much as you'd like!

Please comment on the section that relates to your idea so that it is easier for me to know which category you are referring to. 

This will also feature heterosexuals, homosexuals, and throuples which I will identify at the beginning of the short for Wattpad readers. If you specifically want to see a prompt with a specific sexual orientation, put this in your comment as well!

Character Idea
- Sex (Female/Male)
- Type (Generic, Ghost, Shapeshifter, Cowboy/girl, Devil/Demon, Submissive Woman/Man, Dominant Woman/Man, Celebrity, Billionaire, Man/Woman in Uniform, BBW (Big Beautiful Woman - not the other thing, you degenerates), Biker, Vampire, etc - Porn can be in multiple genres like Sci-Fi, and even Victorian!
- Description (A brief description of their appearance, heights, hair, and physical attributes - in women their chest size, men the groin size, etc. Can also include a tiny bit on personality if you want to)

Positions 
Give ya girl a hand and throw a couple of position combinations at me. Like Missionary, followed by Doggy or something like that. There can be multiple but don't be unrealistic... unless this is a supernatural creature ;) You can also include whether there is oral or foreplay involved if you'd like! 

Kinks!
I don't know all of the kinks in the world, let alone how some of them are performed. Put down a description of a kink you'd like to see and specifically how you would like to see it performed by the character in a smutty short.

General Prompt
Just a general character A does this, character B does this, etc. The relationship and why they do what they do, and where they do it. A general description of what plot you'd like to see in a smutty short. 

Continue onto the next part to read some shorts that are currently available!