Chapter 2

Hunter sat in class, bored out of his mind. Next thing he knows he's got a text from Luz:

Noah misses you, he's crying rn. Please come back, I'm trapped with King in his room and Eda doesn't know what to do.

He sighed and raised his hand, the teacher groaned, "Yes, Hunter?" "Can I go to the principal's office?" The teacher glared at him, "Fine, just don't goof around, or you will lose half of your grade." Hunter rolled his eyes, "Yes sir..." Hunter trudged out of the classroom and towards Principal Bump's office.

At Principal Bump's Office

"Principal Bump?" Bump turned around in his chair, "Yes, that's me." Hunter sat down on the chair in front of Principal Bump. "Please don't tell anyone about this but-" Hunter took a big breath in, "Ihaveakid." Bump sputtered, "What?!" Hunter flinched and waved his arms violently, "No, no no- wait!" Bump kept a straight face as Hunter continued, "I found him abandoned behind a shop!" Bump rubbed his temples. "And you just... took him without seeing if anybody was looking for him...?" "No! He- I don't think anyone actually... gave birth to him..." "Explain." Hunter was now fidgeting with his fingers. "There was a not next to him saying that he was... enchanted, and whoever became his parent or parents, he would get looks from..." Principal Bump softened his look, "So why did you come here?" Hunter sighed. "Noah is crying a lot, Luz is trapped with King and Eda doesn't know what to do." Principal Bump wrote Hunter a note and said goodbye.

A/N- I know this was short but this is all i can come up with, have a great day!