Chapter 2 - The Better Pimp

Zimos, Oleg, and Angel are driving downtown. When Zimos realizes something.

Zimos: "️Hoold on! How the fuck is we gonna get ourselves some territory if we ain't build ourselves a reputation?"

Oleg: "The Pimp is right, we need to get the Saints a Reputation down here before we give shooting and stealing"

Angel De LaMuerte: "Hmm... Zimos check it out"

Zimos looks towards where Angel is gesturing and sees a Paint Store.

Zimos: "Hold on there little pony🎼 are you thinkiiiiiing what I am?"

Angel De LaMuerte: "Let's go tag some shit!"

Oleg: "While we're at the store wanna rob it?"

They all nod and immediately stop in the parking lot. They go inside and see a Sinner.

Sinner: "Hi welcome to The Bomb Shelter! Thanks to our best customer and loaner we have the best name and paint. How may I help ya?"

Angel De LaMuerte: "Names Angel,"

Sinner: "I'm assuming it's not Angel Dust?"

Angel De LaMuerte: "No, now I hope your ready to get robbed"

Sinner: "Fuck...."

Oleg steps in and picks up the Sinner and throws him into the wall, Zimos and Angel collect Money and Paint. They soon run outside and stash everything in the back with Oleg.

Oleg: "That was easy"

Zimos: "I Ain't gonna question it baby! Let's just go tag some shit and establish a name for the Saints!"

The 3 drive off just to get some distance just in case. They eventually reach a place a bit away and start tagging it up.

Zimos: "Hey motha fuckas🎼 This spot is already owned!"

Angel De LaMuerte: "Never stopped the saints before."

Zimos shrugs and continues spray painting. As they finish up the first few spots Zimos looks down the street a little more to see a Strip Club.

Oleg: "Why did you stop tagging?"

Zimos: "I see something I like baby🎼 and I think you'll like it too"

Oleg and Angel look towards the Strip Club and all nod. They run over towards the Strip Club and kick the door down. They see a bunch of sinners and a few strippers.

Oleg: "Where is Owner of establishment?"

Stripper: "In the back sweete, but you could have more fun with me~"

Oleg: "I don't want an STI, let's go"

The 3 head to the back if the Strip Club but are stopped by 2 Guards.

Guard: "Sorry, you can't go that way"

Oleg: "We can't?"

Guard: "No, now fuck off you fat bi-"

Oleg slams the 2 guards heads into each other. He kicks down the door. Suprising the owner.

Valentino: "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Zimos: "Hey motha facka, we taking over your damn Strip Club, so you better clearrrrr outta here"

Valentino: "You're joking right?"

Angel De LaMuerte: "Does it look like we're joking?"

Angel and Deimos pull out their weapons.

Valentino: "Well then... Let's see how good you are at working the poles~"