Chapter 3 - Guns n' Cars

Johnny, Shaundi and Peirce are driving downtown in a cheap car with only a pistol, 2 knives and a broken AK-47.

Shaundi: "So... Johnny, what happened on the plane?"

Gat: "Ah, well... I'm on the plane doing my thing right? When you come on the intercom. As soon as I rap up talking to you this bastard Phillip Loren shoots the fuck outta me but I saw the bastard land down in hell a few months ago. I tortured his ass like hell"

Peirce: "Classic Johnny Gat"

Both: "Shut the fuck up Peirce"

Shaundi: "Speaking of shooting, you know anyone with sexy firepower?"

Gat: "I know a few people, Lemme take you too em"

Gat drives over to a different part of the Pride Ring until they reach a whole 'nother area until they see a sign un-Welcome To I.M.P City. They drive to a tall building and get out the cat and already see a certain van. The three get out and walk into the building.

Receptionist: "Fucking whatever, how may I not help you?"

Gat: "We're here to see Blitzø and I.M.P"

Receptionist: "GO upstairs and find them I'm not ya fucking Servant"

Gat: "Treat us with some respect before I shove that chair up your ass"

The Receptionist locks eyes with Gat until they're punched straight in the face and knocked out.

Gat: "You see me personally, I don't take that kind of disrespect "

Gat and Shaundi +1 head to Elevator and press a floor number the elevator heads up and reaches the floor. The Saints +Peirce go to a door that has I.M.P on it and knock on the door. It isn't long before a Hellhound opens the door slams it in their face and then opens it again.

Hellhound: "JOHNNY GAT?!"

Gat: "Sup Loona! Nice to see ya again!"

Gat and Loona both hug each other.

Loona: "I haven't seen ya in forever man! Where ya been?"

Gat: "Rehabilitating myself"

Loona: "Classic Johnny Gat and his jokes, Hey Da- Blitzø! Come see who's here!"

An IMP with tall horns walks over and wide eyes.

IMP: "JOHNNY?!"

Gat: "Wassup my man!"

IMP: "Oh man I missed having a killer like you on the team! Who's the babe?"

Gat: "This is Shaundi, Shaundi, Peirce this is Blitzø the O is silent"

Peirce: "Nice to meet you"

Blitzø: "Come in come in!"

The IMP and Hellhound lead both of them to the meeting room where 2 other IMP's are waiting.

Blitzø: "M&M! Guess who's here!?"

Millie: "Johnny?!"

Moxxie: "OH no...."

Millie rushes up to Johnny and hugs him.

Millie: "The hell have you been?"

Gat: "Places. Not important but I need a word with one of you"

Blitzø: "OH sure, everyone get the FUCK OUT!"

Gat: "Not you Blitzø, I wanna talk to Moxxie"

Everyone: "What?"

Gat: "Yeah remember that old gang I was with on earth? They died and we need weapons, and who better to get us weapons than Moxxie!"

Moxxie: "Hard pass,"