four

- i want you, so bad. but you're with him, why? he doesn't make you feel the way i make you feel. he doesn't make you moan the way i do. he doesn't do what i do. yet you keep going back to him and then come to me when he treats you wrong. i can't keep doing this but i can never say no to you, it's just impossible.

we can't keep doing this. i can't keep fucking you like my life depends on it and then seeing you with him. it hurts so much, so fucking much. i don't want to keep doing this. but i just can't say no to you. it's becoming a problem. i'm helping you cheat, i'm basically a cheater myself. he's never gotten to fuck you, but i have. is that fair? i don't think it is. but whatever, it doesn't matter because it's not going to happen again.

your moans are so hot, so fucking hot. the way you get louder and louder as i thrust harder and harder speeding up the pace to match your expectations (although, you don't really have any, because only i can fuck you like this), fuck, it's so hot. i never want to stop. i slow down my thrusts, i want to make this last forever, i want to be with you forever. i know that can never happen but one can dream, right? your breathing evens out and i speed up again. i'm so angry at you and at myself. why do i keep letting this happen? why do i always fall for those eyes? but i'm not going to take my anger out on you, not like he does. i want you to be safe with me, if you can't be safe with him.

you kiss him. it's hard to watch. i can't breathe. i don't want to breathe. i don't want you to kiss him. i want you to kiss me. i should be the one you're kissing. not him. you lock eyes with me and instantly look away. you're ashamed, as am i. i have to walk away. there are tears in my eyes. i'm crying. i shouldn't be crying over this. it's not worth it. but he treats you so bad and i treat you so much better. you shouldn't have to go through that. you should be with me and i would treat you the best, like you should be treated.

your legs are spread wide. my head between your thighs. your hands are in my hair gripping it so hard that you're afraid something's going to happen if you let go. my hands are gripping your things, pulling you closer and closer. i never want to let go, ever. my thrusts are slow, yet powerful. i want to make this moment last, i don't want you to go back to him. your moans, so fucking beautiful. he'll never get to hear you moan like this, only me. why haven't you let him fuck you yet? are you afraid he won't do it as good as i do? understandable, he's a man, so what does he know? absolutely fucking nothing. he has no idea how to treat a woman, especially someone as special as you. fuck, i love you so much. i think i always have. i feel you gently pushing my head. i didn't even realize. i got so lost in my thoughts that i overstimulated you. i'm so sorry. what a shame. what a fucking shame.

you & him break up. you come to my house. you cry, you cry so hard that i don't know if you'll ever stop. eventually you do. i make you dinner. we eat ice cream and watch your favorite movie. distracting you from him. you kiss me. why? i don't know. you tell me you're never going back to him. i believe you. why? i don't know. we go to my room. why? because i want you so bad. you're screaming, shaking, crying by the time i'm finished with you. you kiss me so hard, so fucking hard that night. sobbing into my lips that you're sorry for everything you put me through and it'll never happen again. you say that you're going to do better, be better, feel better. i believe you. why? i don't know.

you go back to him.