five

- it starts off like this:

i'm angry. you're sad. we've been playing this game for months now. you push and i pull. it starts off with the lingering stares, the hand holding, the lingering touches. it's everything. it's too much. i can't keep doing this. i need answers. do you want me, or not?

one day, i'm over it. i start yelling and cursing and you're taken by surprise and you're crying but i don't notice. i just keep yelling, until finally i've calmed down. you're sobbing, on the floor, knees to your chest, rocking back and forth. i drop to my knees, apologizing immediately, taking your hands away from your face, wiping your tears. i don't want you to be sad. i'm sorry i made you sad. it was never my intention, i just really want to figure out what's going on between us.

you kiss me. i kiss back. it's the heat of the moment, that's what this is. i stand up, bringing you up with me, holding your face in my hands. i don't want to stop but i want to make sure you're okay. you're not crying, you're smiling, a teary smile, but a smile nonetheless. so i kiss you and kiss you and kiss you until finally we have to come up for air. somehow we've made it to my bedroom. i know where this is going and it could ruin whatever we have but i don't care. i want this and i know you do too. i can feel it in the way you kiss me, the way you hold me, the way you touch me. but i still have to ask. do you want this? you nod. of course you do. but i still had to ask anyway.

i push you on the bed, gently. (you're fragile). i lean down and connect our lips together. i want to kiss you forever. your lips are so soft, so sweet, so perfect. (you're perfection). unfortunately i have to break the kiss,to take your shirt off. you're so beautiful. your body is beautiful. everything about you is beautiful. i attack your neck next, leaving open mouthed kisses and hickeys all over. you'll definitely need a bunch of make up to cover this. but maybe i don't want you to. maybe i want everyone to know that you're mine. and your chest? god, it's absolutely gorgeous. i slowly take your bra off. i don't want to rush this. i want to take it slow. i take one nipple in my mouth, sucking and biting on it while i massage the other. you're squirming underneath me. you're so eager. you're adorable. we should've done this sooner. we should've kissed sooner. god i love you, so fucking much. i kiss my way down your chest stopping at your belly button, leaving a small kiss there.

your pants. i want to get them off so bad. i can feel you staring at me from above. you know what i'm going to do next and you're nervous. that's fine. i'll take good care of you, no matter what. i unbutton your jeans slowly tugging them off you. i can see how wet you are. you're drenched. absolutely fucking drenched. i want so badly to be knuckles deep inside of you. but i want to take this slow. i have to take this slow. it's you. i can't rush this. i would never rush this. you're so special to me. you're always been special to me. i should've realized this sooner. i'm so ready to take your underwear off, so fucking ready. so i do. and the sight i see is absolutely fucking ethereal. i just want to devour it. but i won't. i'll start off slow. i start you off with one finger. letting you get used to having it inside you going at a slow place. not entirely thrusting enough to elicit moans from you but somehow i do. it's music to my ears. i want to heart you moan again and again and again. i add another finger, my thrusts getting faster but not as fast as i want to go. but that's fine. i'll let you set the pace.

you're so loud. so vocal. i love that. am i doing a good job? i'll assume so. i want to do so many things to you. bad things. would you let me? i hope you would. it'd be so pleasurable. not just for me, but, you too. i love pleasuring you, fucking you, making love to you. i love it. so much. i love you. so much. i wonder how you would feel if you knew that. would you love me back? i hope you would. i speed up my thrusts. going at a slightly faster pace that i'll think you'll be comfortable with. i think you're actually getting mad at me because i'm not giving you what you really want. but i will. don't worry. this is so hot. seeing you like this. hearing you moan. touching you like this. it's everything i've ever wanted and so much more.
you're so wet. you're making this so much easier for me. i slide my fingers in and out of you and i can hear you get louder and louder and louder. it makes me want to come, right then and there. but i can't. not until i'm done with you.

i take my fingers out of of you. you whine. but that's fine. i have something else in store for you anyway. do you know how bad i want to taste you? i don't think you do. i want to taste you so bad. i want to feel you unravel all over my tongue. fuck. i want you to ride my face. i want your legs to shake. i want you to quiver. i want to absolutely fucking wreck you. and that's exactly what i'm going to do. i climb up to give you a quick peck on the lips. just making sure you're okay. i don't want to overwhelm you too much. or maybe just a little bit. i guess we'll find out soon enough. i rest my head on your inner thigh, giving you lazy kisses, preparing you for what's about to come. i think you'll enjoy this. a lot actually. so i lick. and i lick slow. torturing you. your hips buck up immediately. you're going to start losing control soon and that'll be such a pleasure to see. i put my hands on your thighs and push them back down on the bed.

tonight is about you and only you. we can worry about me another time. the sounds are glorious. they make we want to devour you. and i will. i can't wait. your hips are getting harder to control. i can't keep them pinned down so i let them go. when i'm not holding your thighs with my hands i take two of my fingers and put them in your mouth. i want you to taste yourself. you suck on them and it turns me on. i wonder how it would feel if your tongue was on me. would it feel even better then what i'm doing to you right now? i bet it would. everything you do is just amazing. so fucking amazing. you're about to come. i can tell. your hips are bucking faster. your breathing is uneven. your grip on my hair is tightening. i'm so excited. i can finally taste you entirely. finally, it happens. i lick you clean. my entire face is wet. i don't care. you're just coming down from your high when i tell you to sit on my face. i can't believe i'm about to do this. i've always wanted to do this. you lower yourself onto my face and i quickly hook my arms between your thighs. holding you close. i never want to let you go.

i devour you. i lick non-stop. i never let up. i never want to stop. your moans are fucking music to my ears. i could listen to them all day. i could do this all day. i feel your thighs tense. i know it's about to happen. much faster than last but it's going to happen anyway. you let out the most beautiful sound i've ever heard. you throw your head back. your thighs suffocate my face, but that's fine. i don't care. you finally come. your thighs are shaking, you're screaming, tears are streaming down your eyes. but i'm not finished. i want to keep going. i want to do this forever, for-fucking-ever. so i keep going until it happens. the most beautiful thing in the world. you squirt. it's fucking amazing. it's beautiful. it's glorious. i want it to happen again. but i know you can't take anymore, so i stop. you're too weak to get yourself off my face so i help you out. i lay you down on the bed and kiss you everywhere.

when i take a good look at you, i can see you're absolutely finished. your hair is a mess, your lipstick smudged, hickeys everywhere, mascara ruined. it makes me proud and it makes me happy. i'm the only one who gets to see you like this.