Chapter 5: Here, there be Dragons

I was very thankful for Shadows GUN training he gave me. I was ready in ten minutes and was already at the Gummi Ship with a small duffel bag that held only the things I needed. Metal also stood beside me with a duffel bag, but his consisted of extra shoes, brush, and a few vests.

A few minutes later, Riku, Roxas and Ty showed up. Riku looked at my small bag. "That's all you're bringing?"

"I usually pack light," I replied. "It's a force of habit."

"Well," Roxas said. "Everyone aboard. The Heartless aren't going to beat themselves up."

I smile and follow the guys into the ship with Ty, but I turn back to smile at the Disney People and wave. "Thanks again guys."

"No problem Emmy!" Goofy said, having picked up on calling me Emmy. Hey, it was better than what Eggman called me.

"We'll keep a place for ya when ya get back!" Donald called.

"Thanks!" I said and boarded the ship.

"Good luck guys!" Mickey shouted as Roxas took the controls and started the engine.

Inside the ship, Metal and I put our bags in our rooms and join Riku and Roxas on the main deck, or the control room, whatever it was called. It was really starting to feel like a ship from starwars, save for the furry seats that Riku and Roxas sat on. But the controls looked like the ones on the Falcon.

Roxas took off and took a hold of the controls, watching the window as we left the hemisphere of Disney World and took to the stars. Frankly, I thought I already had my space adventure, but I didn't mind flying in the Gummi Ship. I look at Metal, who seemed to be lost in thought. I smiled, wondering if he was thinking of the Blue Typhoon as well.

"So," Ty asked. "What's this new world like?"

"Well…" Riku said. "We're not entirely sure. It's a world that we didn't really know was there."

"It's not out of the ordinary though." Roxas said. "I'm sure there's still hundreds of worlds out there that haven't been discovered yet."

This made Riku smile. "That's the best part."

I also smile. "I couldn't agree more."

Ty chuckled. "You like any new place we go to Em."

"I know." I reply. "But that's where all the adventure is."

Riku laughed and took a hold of the wheel by his seat. "Roxas, I can take over for a bit. Maybe you and Ty can check out the Training Room?"

"You have a raining room on this thing?" I asked.

"We sure do." Roxas answered as he stood. "You can join us Em."

"I could use some advice of fencing." Ty admitted. "I've never worked with swords before."

I laughed as I stood. "And here I thought you did everything before college."

Ty also laughed, apparently he was more at ease about the quest. "iAlmost/i Everything Em. There's not possible way I could do everything."

"True." I reply and follow him before looking back at Metal. "You coming?"

"No thanks." He said. "I'd like to see how the ship works."

"Alright." I replied. "Stay out of trouble."

Metal grinned. "I'll think about it."
I laugh and follow the guys to the training room. I quietly wonder what the new world would be like, and what the people were like. Where they friendly? Or were they warriors like the Natacur were?