parts of (y/n)'s past

A/n(hey so i update "the red halo" so i hope you check that at)

Millie was eating breakfast with a menacing aura around her. Nina, enna, reime was on the other side of the room because they were scared of millie.

Nina: So honey, how did you sleep?

Nina said in a scared tone

Millie: fine

Enna: Well you don't look like you sleep fine.

Millie: Well I am.

Then Lucie showed up. The black cat demon that saved Millie from her village when they were about to kill her for the first time.

Lucie: You know Millie, I didn't think you'd be this upset that someone else got to be with someone that you love. Especially for rick of all people.

Reimu: rick?

Lucie: yeah, many people call (y/n), rick

Nina: I never heard anyone call him rick.

Lucie: Well people here may not call him rick but people in hell and heaven do.

Enna: why?

Lucie: Let me teach a bit of hell history. You see, in hell there were 10 rings and each ring had their own king but Lucifer ruled all of hell. So the kings from each ring went to war with each other so one of the kings would rule all of hell. Heaven let this happen because at the time, hell had an overpopulation problem. Heaven's solution to this overpopulation was to send angels to go to hell and kill as many demons as they can but then the war showed up and heaven thought this war would solve that problem. Then heaven realized that the war may have brought problems to the balance between life and death and could also bring the fall of heaven. So heaven thought that (y/n) or rick could solve this problem so they had him do it and he did.

Millie: in a reasonable way, right?

Lucie: no, he blew up the 3 of the rings of hell.

Ethyria: WHAT!

Lucie: yep, and now all of hell calls him the science devil cause oh boy he might as well be the devil.

Millie: Why are you telling this to us?

Lucie: because millie, (y/n) has a past, a past that he would prefer to keep as a secret. He has many enemies that would love to see him dead and when you get evolved with him then his enemies become your enemies but if it makes you feel better, most of his enemies are dead.

Millie had a lot to take in. (y/n) had a past that he would prefer to keep a secret. What secret did he hide and did Elira know about them? Maybe she did because she is (y/n)'s girlfriend. Millie was still salty about that. Maybe kan knows but knowing (y/n), kan might not even know about this stuff either.

Time skip

It was lunchtime and ethyria was eating lunch with elira and (y/n) while millie was zoning out while starting at (y/n)

(y/n): millie, what the fuck is wrong, becuase you've been nonstop staring at me and creepy me at.

Millie: oh i'm sorry

Nina, enna, and reimu know why millie was staring at (y/n)

Enna: so (y/n) do you have a history with hell by any chance.

(y/n): oh i do, i blew up 3 of their rings of hell.

Ethyria was surprised to see that (y/n) was so open but also surprised that elira didn't seems to be bother by this at all