Credits & Disclaimer

Credits:

This story is based on the Japanese Manga, Anime, Light Novel series "Bungou Stray Dogs" written by Kafka Asagiri, and illustrated by Sango Harukawa.

This story was inspired heavily by "a peer behind the mask" by karmicMayhem, located over in A03. I highly recommend that you go read this story!

The cover of this story was crudely done by me with the help of Wattpad's Covers app. The photo used was created by (Someone I Don't Know) (Let me know if you know the creator).

Disclaimer:

None of the pictures posted on this story belong to me and it is highly likely that I got them off Pinterest.

Some of the characters that will be appearing are my own and are loosely based on real people whether it be by name or history. Any of the characters that appear in here from Bungo Stray Dogs are not mine. The only thing I do own is this story's plot and background for some characters.

As this story is based on BSD, I do not own bits of the story nor the majority of the characters.

Some characters may appear OOC. This is because I'm taking creative liberty and using my own perception of them to fit them into my story the way I want them to.

There will be a few original plot devices developed by myself though inspired by the writings of others.

Likewise, although I wish to try sticking to a number of the original plot points, a large number will play out differently then the original.

There are a number of events that will take place that do not happen in the original as well as the appearance of personal theories or fandom theories that appear.

This story will have a number of AUs present as well which will be described in a later chapter. Read those at your own spoiler risk.

I do not own Bungou Stray Dogs. I am also not using this story in any way to make money.