Chapter 3:Soo...your my mother?

A/n: Hello! I tried my best with this chapter ummm Yea classes have been taking a troll on me but anyways enjoy!

It took some times to process but it seems now i have a good idea on what happening,I Y/N died on my death bed after fighting an illness at a young age of 19 with my sister by my side. When i was asked if i would have one wish i said i would like to be reincarnated as La Signora's daughter and somehow or someone heard my wish and made it come true; and now here we are being held by my new mother in her arms as Her highness, The Tsaritsa and her speak

"So....I was thinking ever since we found out they were pregnant and we had done the process to ensure that the pregnancy would go around that your child would come into the world safely I was wondering would you permit me to make a welcoming ceremony it will just be a party it will be the welcoming of your child into the world after all it's not every day they harbinger becomes a parent? What do you think?"

"I think I would really much like that I mean it is true it's not every day that a Harbinger becomes apparent but also I want the world to see my child and I also want to get one message through that if anyone had ill will towards her they would have to go through me first"

"Then let's not wait any longer how does the party in two weeks sound?, You will have time to adjust to motherhood and prepare for the world to meet her"

"As you wish your majesty"

"Very well then I'll take care of everything, you just stay here and have a good rest once again congratulations Rosalyne"

"Thank you your highness,.....oh wait! Your highness i have a question!"

"Yes?"

"Well....about the rest of the Harbinger's will they meet her at the party or?.. are you going to do a separate meeting for them?"

"Oh that right well now about we just let them meet her at the party after all,.... All 10 Harbinger's will be there"

Wait............ 10 HARBINGER'S?!

what about Childe?! Where is he?!

(Time skip because am a bit lazy rn)

Only 3 days have gone by and I've come to terms with the fact that I been reincarnated as La Signora's daughter and that Childe has not joined yet meaning traveler's have not arrived also yet but the bug question is how long before the storyline am i in? Did this mean Khaenri'ah has already been destroyed then?my brain hurts too much to think i guess i may go with the flow as long as I can live and be happy, also if i can avoid seeing traveler whichever sibling ends up being the travel and the abyss royalty, maybe i can enjoy my life while i can.....
So then your my new mother,

....i guess this isn't so bad i got my wish granted
Well then that means i also have a chance of saving you right?...
Saving you would be nice....

Mama......(y'all better not come at me about mama i call my mom still mama or mami because last time I tried calling her mother she cried)

(A/n: this damn chapter feels so short but anyways hope you enjoy will try to write more and get better)