Daichi's Homophobia

☆Chapter 1☆

Daichi hated the LGBTQIA+ Community. From lesbians, to gays, to bisexuals, to pansexuals, you name it.

What he really hated was potato chip. She's a Bisexual demigirl, and Daichi thinks she's insane.

"Potato chip! There are only TWO genders! Male, and female!" Daichi shouted. Potato Chip pouted, and stuck out their tongue. "No!"

"YES!! This is why you're not allowed to hang out with Asahi!"

"Bruh, the fuck did I do?" Asahi said, offended.

"You did this, faggot!"

Everyone gasped. "Daichi, come see me after practice!" Ukai shouted.

Daichi stared at Potato chip with rage. "You got lucky this time, squirt... I'll be back!"

Potato chip's lip quivered. Why couldn't Daichi see that Potato chip is who she is for their pride? I guess thats life.

☆Chapter 2☆

Daichi BARELY focused in class. He was too busy daydreaming, thinking of how he was gonna turn Potato chip into his little cishet whore.

The ideas bricked him up. "She WILL be my fag-hating slut..."

"WHAT THE HELL DAICHI!?" Sugawara shouted.

"Suga! Language!" Shouted the teacher. "We only have 30 seconds until the bell rings. Don't make this more complicated than it is."

"Sorry!"

The bell rung, and Daichi needed more time to think.

As Daichi wiped the chalkboard, he thought of all the things to turn that she/they into a she/her.

To turn that bi into a hetero. To make her hate the idea of someone intertwining with the same gender as them.

He thought if his homophobic cishet cock was enough to turn her "normal", he wouldn't have to hear,

"Gay rights! Let's go lesbians! I'm bisexual and proud!"

He was beyond ready. And he was going to meet up with the demigirl after school.

Suga, a closted bisexual, was concered as can be.

"What did he mean by his fag-hating slut?" He thought.

Sugawara believed that homophobia was disgusting, but he just had to play along with Daichi. Supporting everyone's thoughts and identites behind a closed door.

Sugawara biked home, and as soon as he arrived, he immediately went to his room.

He grabbed his computer, and typed,

How to confront your homophobic friend

Sugawara is half Swiss, so his parents didn't really cared what he did online. But he was still respectful.

But Daichi is half Portuguese, so he didn't get his way too often. Plus, he's catholic. (Despite the fact that Portugal is a LGBTQIA+ friendly country.)

He practiced in the mirror so many times, but he just couldn't figure it out.

"Daichi Jingleheimer Sawamura, I know where you live! Ugh, that's not it at all!"

Suga sighed, and plopped onto his bed.

"I want them to love themself... and I want Daichi to stop this!"

☆Chapter 3☆

"Alright Potato chip, it's your turn to spin the bottle!" Yachi exclaimed. Beleive it or not, Yachi was the one she had to kiss!

She puckered up, but then she remembered Daichi's homophobic remarks. The way they made them ashamed of who she was.

"Hurry up! I've always wanted to kiss a fruity black girl!" Yachi whined.

Potato chip hesitated. She couldn't bare to tell the girls why she was so frozen up.

"Is it because of Daichi's homophobia?" Kiyoko asked.

"Yeah..." Potato chip sighed. "Well, 蜂蜜,  he isn't here right now!" Yachi said.

Potato chip took a deep breath, puckered up, and kissed their soft lips. (Yachi is a demigirl too)

"I'm so gay!" Yachi screamed. She jumped around, and kissed Potato chip again.

Daichi walked in. "There you are, fruit cup!" Daichi dragged Potato chip, and drove them home with Daichi.

Daichi led Potato chip to the bedroom. What she didn't know was that Suga would being staying there for the night.

"Listen here, gay girl, I'm gonna pound that clit until you're straighter than a pencil!"

"D-Daichi~?"

Daichi sat Potato chip up, and tore off their shirt with his teeth.

"Hope you'll see why gay is lame~"

Daichi whipped out his straight, cisgender homophobic cock, and slowly slid it inside Potato chip's bisexual demigirl pussy.

"Daichi~!"

"Listen here you little gay girl, I'm gonna show you what a straight man can do!"

Potato chip's moans filled the room. "Say it. You're a little straight cishet slut who likes this big straight cishet dick!"

"Okay, I admit it! I love this straight cock! I only view women as friends! Not dating partners!"

"Exactly, homophobic whore~"
"Guys, I made pizza ro-" Sugawara stopped dead in his tracks. He couldn't believe his closted bisexual eyes. He found out what was gonna make Potato chip straight.

Although it seemed wrong, Suga couldn't help it. The scene was so horrific, yet so hot.

He took out his Swiss cock, and began to stroke it.

As soon as Daichi came in that no homo, she/her vag, he than grabbed Potato chip. "Suga, did you get the outfit?"

Suga nodded head, cum leaking through his boxers.

It was a hot bikini in the straight flag, with a pride heart pin that said "ew."

"Aw, baby! You look adorable!" Suga said.

"Hehe! Thank you!"

"Now remember, are girly pops valid?" Daichi asked.

"Hell no!"

"That's right!"

"Daichi... I think I'm straight too..." Suga said.

Daichi slowly turned to Suga with a smile faker than Kim Kardashian's ass cheeks.

"You what-"