Creamy Vodka

Potato Chip didn't really know if she had a thing for Russian guys.

But when she met Lev, everything changed. His laugh, his height, the way he looked at them during a match as he motivated them made them wetter than anything.

Potato Chip was doing a toss, and than Lev patted their head. She blushed. "Nice job, малыш!" He said. (Alisa was teaching him Russian at the time.)

Potato Chip was bilingual, so she knew he called her baby. Their pussy gushed.

"малыш?" She asked, pussy soaked.

"Yep! My sister has been teaching me Russian!" Lev smiled. "Oh! I can help you if you want!"

"малыш~"

Lev bricked up. "S-sure!" He giggled nervously. That made Potato Chip's cunt THROB.

Russians weren't the type of people to laugh, so hearing that from Lev made them even hornier.

"Lev... Wanna meet up after practice." Potato Chip asked.

"Sure, Chip!"

Chip

That was a nickname Lev gave them. She tried to hide the fact that she was whoring INTENSELY.

"Sure!"

🤍💙❤🤍💙❤🤍💙❤🤍💙❤

Potato Chip walked into Lev's empty, yet gorgeous room. The pansexual flag hanging over his bed, the printed pictures of Moscow he taped to his wall, (Moscow is the capital of Russia), his LED lights, it was like he brought heaven down on Earth.

"Woahh, pretty room!" She said. "спасибо!" (Thank you in Russian)

Potato Chip giggled. "You're a quick learner!"

"Yep! And... I can teach you a thing or two about Russians~" Lev moaned.

"What, папочка?" Potato Chip teased. That made Lev more DTF. папочка was the Russian word for daddy.

"Well, as the stereotypes say, we are quite the alcoholics!" Lev grabbeda bottle of vodka, poured a little amount in hid hand, and stroked his cock with it.

"It doesn't burn?" Potato Chip asked. "N-no~ I used vodka to masturbate so many times because I'm THAT R-Russian~!"

Lev's moans didn't help the (demi)girl cum soaking in their panties. Lev's legs flew open like the gates of heaven.

"T-that should be... wet enough~"

Potato Chip plopped their wet, shaved little pussy on Lev's huge dick.
The vodka stung.

"O-ouchie!" She whined. "It's okay! It just needs some getting used to."

Potato Chip bit their lip, and slowly bounced on his shaft.

"You're pussy is so tight!"

After 13 minutes, Lev came.

"Welp... Guess we have creamy vodka!" Lev smiled.

The two giggled. "Now, let's wash up so you don't get an infection down there. Okay, baby?"

"Okay, sweetheart!" She giggled.

Lev carried Potato Chip to the bathroom, and kissed their forehead. "Let's get my little princess settled."