I'm Not Innocent

I woke up the next day in the apartment. It was at least four in the afternoon and I was so tired last night that all I we wearing was the Venom shirt from yesterday.

My hair was in a rats nest and drool was on the side of my right cheek, even my fore head.

I lifted myself off the bed and adjusted my eyes to the harsh light. My head was throbbing from the beers. I thought about what happened last night and my thoughts immediately turned to Blackie.

I got off the bed and walked to the kitchen.

I got to the fridge and opened the door to find a carton of milk. I grabbed the milk, unscrewing the bottle and chugging it down.

I took a gasp for air before returning to chug the milk. I took the carton away from my lips and screwed the cap back on before placing the carton back in its rightful spot. I couldn't give a shit about Lisa using the milk after I put my saliva all over it. It's just some payback for last night. Thinking about Lisa, I didn't know where she was.

I soon walked away from the kitchen and went to the bathroom before stripping down and having a shower.

I turned on the shower before walking to the corner of the room and turning on the radio. AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long Started as I stepped into the shower.

She was a fast machine, she kept her motor clean

She was the best damn woman that I ever seen.

She had the sightless eyes telling me no lies,

Knocking me out with those American thighs...

I nodded my head to the beat as the water ran down my body and warmed me up.

I grabbed the soap and washed myself off. I suddenly felt a sudden urge. A sudden urge for what?

I was thinking about Blackie. I suddenly trailed my fingers down between my legs and started to play with myself. It gave me a pleasurable feeling and I couldn't help but slip out a small moan.

My senses suddenly came back to and I pulled my hand away from down there. What the fuck am I doing?! I can't fucking do this to the thought of Blackie!

I felt shame as I stood in the shower. AC/DC soon stopped playing and the radio host soon started talking

'We've got all sorts of prizes for you to win! But, first here's Blind In Texas from the one and only: W.A.S.P!'

A riff soon started and Blackie's voice soon sang the lyrics to the song. I just can't fuckin' escape W.A.S.P.

An El Paso hellhole, I couldn't get much higher

White lightning moonshine, tastes like fire

I drank for free 'til I couldn't see

I fell on the floor, what I said is

I'm blind in Texas, the lone star is hot tonight

I'm blind in Texas, the cowboys have taken my eyes...

I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around me walking over to the radio and changing the station.

Hip-hop: nope. Classical: fuck that.

I soon made it to another metal station and Iron Maiden's Drifter played through the speakers. Fuck yes!

I continued to towel myself off and soon started to get dressed. Diamond head baseball shirt and black jeans.