I Ain't Jealous!

I sat outside of the recording studio looking out at the parked cars and the bright, blue sky. There were a few scattered clouds, but nothing threatening to rain. The sun warmed me as it showered on my skin and the small chirps of birds could be heard. Overall, it was a nice day.

Lisa dragged me along to go check out the new album W.A.S.P. are working on in the studio. I would've preferred to not come. I mean, after what happened last night, I'd rather try and avoid that good for nothin' Blackie.

My sunglasses hung on my face and my arm rested over the seat. I really wish I didn't do what I did last night. Kissing that fuckin' bastard. I don't like Blackie! Or do I? No! Of course not.

The door quickly swung open startling me from my thoughts and making me turn my head towards the presence. Just my luck, it was the black skunk-striped hair and leather jacket. Fuckin' Blackie.

"Well, well, well... Alex." Blackie cruised over and sat next to me "How's it goin', doll?"

"Blackie." I returned with a nod "All was good." Until you had to show up...

"Nice." Blackie chuckled. We both sat in silence as the sun heated us up. It was an okay silence, I guess "Last night was fun, eh? You enjoyed the kissing. Maybe, you'll get a little something more." The silence was suddenly broken by Blackie. He had a very seductive grin. He's defiantly a charmer. I can't fall into his trap.

"Pfft, you wish." I snickered and tried to hide my blushing. The more I thought about kissing Blackie, the more I wanted to do it again, and again. No, not true!

"Mhm." Blackie glanced up and down at me with a small smirk spread across his lips.

Soon, I heard the swinging of a door and out walked an unfamiliar girl. She had brown, curly hair and hazel eyes. Her denim skirt only went mid-thigh and she was wearing a green blouse. She soon walked over and sat next to Blackie before stroking up his chest. I tried to make my staring discreet as I soaked in my jealousy. Thank god you can't see eyes behind mirrored sunglasses.

"Hey, Blackie. You wanna meet me inside the bathroom?" The girl soon spoke seductively. It sounded like she was trying to whisper, but she's doing a terrible fucking job. She was licking her lips as she stared down Blackie's body. My blood was boiling by now! But why?! I can't be jealous!

"Of course. I'll see you soon." Blackie smiled. Are you fuckin' kidding me?! The girl nodded and stood before straightening up and flashing Blackie a smile. She continued to walk past Blackie and as she walked past me, I slipped my foot out in her path. I couldn't help myself as I watched her collapse to the ground. Her arms and legs flailed everywhere before hitting the ground and I was trying the hardest not break out into a fit of laughter. The girl looked up and instantly stared daggers at me as I quickly covered my mouth to stop the chuckles from slipping out of my mouth.

"Sorry..." I shrugged. The girl quickly shot up from the ground and stormed off back into the studio. I slowly scanned my eyes over to Blackie and saw that he had a sinister smile spread accross his face.

"You're jealous."

"No, I'm not."

"Oh, yes you are! You're jealous!" Blackie confirmed and crossed his arms while relaxing back in the chair.

"Whatever." I muttered. I couldn't stand being out here with him any longer and I soon started to shift in the seat to get up and walk away. Before I could, I felt a hand grasp around my wrist and pull me back on the seat to sit down.

"Admit it." Blackie huskily whispered in my ear. He was now inches away from me.

"Ha! Admit what?!" I glared at Blackie through my sunglasses

"That you're jealous." Blackie's breath fanned out over my earlobes and partially on my cheeks bringing a shiver up my spine

"I ain't jealous." I lied. I really was.

-------------------------------------------

A'right. Here's a really fuckin' short chapter! I'm sorry it's not long and that its been so long since an update. I really hope I can get this story on the road and more chapters will hopefully be published soon. Thank you all for reading! Enjoy.