Khloee

Khloee is bored, and that's saying something because she never gets bored, 'cause she's always doing something, whether it's something weird, funny or just plain stupid, Khloee never gets bored, but today she was bored, extremely bored. Just as she was going to get up and go to the park, she saw the bowling coupon.

khloee thought on it and said "Why not, I haven't been bowling in a long time," and with that said Khloee grabbed the house keys, put a note on the table for her family and ran out the door, before anyone could stop her.

Now if anyone had seen a young girl of 10 years run out of their jouse like it was on fire, they would be worried, but this town was use to Khloee running all around the place, so they didn't think anything of it.

By the time Khloee got to the bowling alley, she was bouncing all over the place. Khloee went inside, payed for her game; from her Dad's money and started playing. By the time she got to the 10th frame she was a little annoyed, because hadn't gotten a single strike yet.

Khloee picked a light white/blue ball; that was a lot heavier then the other balls she had been bowling. Her new ball also had a scale Patten on it, but Khloee didn't care, she rolled the ball down the lane and got a strike.

"YES!!" Khloee yelled.

"SHREW!!" Something else yelled, at the same time.

Khloee stopped jumping around to try and find out where the other voice came from. She turned to the bowling lane and saw a shiny Alola Sandshrew standing up, and was jumping up and down happily.

Khloee took one look at it and said,

"Do you want to come with me?"

"Shrew!" S.Sandshrew nodded.

"I'm going to call you Bowling Ball." Khloee said, while taking out a poké-ball from her pocket.

Bowling curled back into a ball and then rolled back to Khloee, then jumped up and hit the poké-ball, it wiggled three times then dinged