Chapta 69 (dos)

(Y/n) woke up to the sound of her loud ass neighbors blasting corridos at fuckin 4 am stupid neighbors bu because (y/n) is an angel she wont call paw patrol on them.

She proceeds to get ready and then wear the most ugliest fit known to man.

She then made vreakfast for her and her bitch ass mom. She felt bad for beatin the shit outta her last time so this is her apology OH SHIT SHES LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN😱😱😱😱

Anyways (y/n) started walking to school and then the pimp moblie with the three hottest pimps at big sussy balls high rode by!!! Omg she started blushing and literally had butterflies in her stomach😫 or maybe it was the rotten food she made earlier!!!

The biggest and baddest pimp named big daddy aka jackie stopped the car nwxt to her. She then stares at the girl before setting her on fire while josh and rei shoot her with guns. (Y/n) then blushed and fell to her knees while the hot pimps drove off. Making the pavement dookie water splash over her cute fit😱😱😱

(Y/n) then started crying.. why did she deserve such treatment she wished there was a way to make them notice hwr instead of commiting a hate crime against her😭😭😭💔💔

"Are u ok miss?" A voice said.

"Of course not you idiot!! Omg they got my fit all nasty!!" She sobbed.

She then looked up to see the most hottest person. Omg.

"My name is emily but like u can call me pimp daddy tack im like the second biggest pimp group at school and i will protect u. Only if u let me pimp u out to other ppl cause i got bills to pay!" Emily says while counting their moneys and smokin a hella big boof.

(Y/n) regains her composure. Shes a grown ass lady so she needs to act like one so she said "nah im good. I can fend for myself."

Emily stares at (y/n) before saying "artzo jus shoot her shes not worth it." And artzo being a talented sniper slash partime drug lord shot her from a distance before jumping down and punching the shit outta her and spitting on her broken bloody body. He then got into his and emilys big pimp car and drove off.

"Well ill let that slide since artzo is zaddy😍😍😍" she said. She then broke all her fuckin bones back and walked to school.

So then she was late and decided to sit as far away from the big three pimps.

"Oh yeah rei was tellin u about my big chunky rabbit and how i should get him a gym member ship so like what do u think- oh hey josh!" Jackie said while dabbing her dealer-UH- HER bestie up!!
😄😄😄

"U still owe me 5 grand man. Now cause we're friends imma give u another 5 weeks to pay me up or ur gonna end up like (y/n) right der." Josh said as he then walked over to (y/n) and burned her alive.

"Oh em gee he knows my name kyaaaa >_<<<" she says as she runs away!!!

Sigh thats the life of a teenage girl!!! Ugh she was starting to feel butterlies again!!!

She ran to the bathroom and threw up!! What?? Maybe it was the breakfast!! She doesnt know y but she felt sick all of a sudden!!!

Omg it cant be... she ran to the nearest cvs and got a dollar tree preggo test.

It came back positive nooooo!!!!

"But i didnt sleep with anyone😭😭😱😱!!!"

Then she remembered that her bitch mom has a werid gene to get preggo from having a crush on some one🤯🤯 ohhh shes gonna beat the shit outta her when shes home!!!

But whos baby is it??? Jackie?? Rei?? Josh??? Tack??? Artzo??? OH NO!!!

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF
KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!!!

___

A/n: Do yall like it😍🙏 say yes plssss
Spoiler its ur momsss