Prologue.

third person pov:

as fan walked up into some kind of house, in the forest, far away from oj's hotel. he notices 6 objects infront, including himself.

"Woah! such a coincidence, thought i was the only one cabby needed!" Bowbot said suprisingly.

"Well i just came here from concern, its been weeks since any of us saw her" Oj replied.

Pickle and paintbrush were staying quiet, while balloon was just writing something.

fan just walked up quietly, he didn't want to socialize, even though he knew all of the objects here. suddenly, the door itself opens, everyone jumps in suprise.

"Woww very spooky cabby." paintbrush says with a sarcastic tone.

"Lets just go inside"  pickle said while moitioning to go inside. everyone agreed and went on their way in. suprisingly, the place wasn't that bad, it was a normal looking home, except from the elevator. "soo were suppose to go down that elevator?" fan finally spoke.

"i guess so."  paintbrush said firmly. as of that, paintbrush walked to the elevator and pressed the only button there, the ground floor. All of them walked in, now lets see whats in store!

--

as all of them get out from the elevator, they notice that it was a hallway, full of doors leading to rooms. somewhat like test tubes lab but different in a way. "we just have to go to door 39 right?" oj said. " i think so." paintbrush replied.

suprisingly, the door just took a minute to get to. "this looks a bit fishy.." balloon says with suspicion.

"oh don't worry red face! like, its just cabby what she gonna do?" bowbot said as they opens the door. "..." balloon paused at that 'insult' bow made, he didn't mind it though. As they all enter, they notice that it was just an empty white room. nothing special, although there was a camera, speaker and a box. "what are we suppose to do here?" fan says, confused.

"if were suppose to clean this room then we don't need to do anything." paintbrush says while walking to the door, but as they try to open it, it wouldn't. 

"what?!?" paintbrush rattles the door more but it wouldn't open. pickle went up to try and help but that obviously didn't work. "knew it." balloon mumbles.

Fan was panicking mentally, and bow was confused. "Dammit!" paintbrush shouts in frustration.  oj sighs. "i guess were stuck here?-"

"Correct Mr orange juice!" a familiar voice suddenly came from the speaker.

-------

399 words! (not including this)

i finally did the prologue. this is prob like those expirimenting-on-objects type of wattpad stories (which i like) but yeah.