》4

♡♡♡♡♡

*chirp chirp*

*dring! dring!*

Wonwoo open his eyes as soon his phone ringing beside his bed.

With full of force, he snatch it and put on his ear while his eyes started to close back.

"Hello?"

"Hyung! How's first night?"

"Shut up, Bohyuk; nothing happend. You asked like it was my first night after wedding."

"Duh, you're suck. But anyway; noona look so nice on my sight, so I thought you must be treated her well."

Wonwoo sighed and slowly get up while scretching his body lightly.

"She's good, its just her traumatic still haunted her."

He can hear his brother sighed through the phone and there is little noise, so he assumed Bohyuk is at their hospital.

"Eomma said you dont have to work today, and we might visit you tonight."

Wonwoo glance his clock, and all he know is almost nine so he must do something.

He didnt live alone starting right now.

All he thought is his patient staying with him until the matter solve.

"Inform me anything about Mina's case. I'm pretty sure Jung's family are still trying to reach out about Mina."

"Nae arraseo; just be good to Mina noona. Also, Sana noona told me to send her regards to you both."

Wonwoo hummed before they both ended the call.

He scratch his head and look at his balcony door. It was ginger bright so the sun must be do it job to go higher time by time.

His hand quickly shove the blanket away from him and rush took a shower before he need to check his patient.

●●●●●●

Wonwoo putted the plate on the table and took a final sigh after few minutes busied in his own kitchen.

Although he didnt know how to cook, at least pancake is one of his own achievement he can use his kitchen wisely.

He glance the clock, its already past ten and all he know is how's Mina doing and is Min Jun alright with her?

So Wonwoo make his way to upstiars until his feet stop at front of the black door.

*knock knock!*

"Mina, you're awake?"

He try to eavesdrop the door, hoping he would hear something from inside.

But nothing so he try to knock again.

*knock knock!*

"Mina, its breakfast time."

Wonwoo sure she might be already awake but she must be refuse to respond him.

So with no option he had, Wonwoo twist the knob slowly and push it to let it him see inside.

His eyes caught her; staring at the balcony.

But there is figure moving beside her.

Her baby was playing alone.

Min Jun doesnt seem showing he would whining or reveal he might wanted something; he just moving his hands around.

Wonwoo take a deep breath and make his step towards her.

"Mina, its time for you to eat."

She slowly look at her.