Character Info: Hailey

General Info

Name: Hailey

Age: 2 years older than Flash

Sexuality: Aromantic Asexual (AroAce)

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/her

Romantic Status: Single

Physical Appearance

Height: Same height as Flash

Eyes: Black

Hair: Blonde

Skin: Tan

Nose: N/A

Piercings/Tattoos: 2 tattoos

A black fire tattoo wrapped around her left arm from her wrist to her shoulder

A green and yellow snake tattoo wrapped around her upper right arm with the tail at the elbow and the head on her neck

Scars: N/A

Outfit: A white tank top with baggy beige sweatpants that have ink on them. She wears black converse that has smeared ink on the bottom of them. She wears a bracelet on her right wrist and round sunglasses on her head.

Personality

She's laid back and a bit of a jokester, enjoying getting a little scream from others. Being the older sibling also means she takes the chance to tease her brother about a lot of things. Of course, in all playfulness. She can be serious if something were to come up with her brother or friends and fight against what's wrong. Her view on people's romantic relationships is indifferent, but she isn't repulsed by the thought of it and will support it (if legal, of course). Hailey will encourage creativity for people's first tattoos, helping them find a nice design.

Friends

Close Friends: Solid Foam Drummer, Beard, Flash, Skeeter.

Friends: Clifford, Digit, Rizzo, Bobo the Bear, Dr. Teeth, Janice, Margaret Simms, Crazy Harry, Angel Peck, Johnny Fiama, Beauregard, Rowlf the Dog.

Acquaintances: Pepe, Kermit, Seymour, Lips, Zoot, Floyd Pepper, Animal, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Spamela, Beaker, Bunsen Honeydew, Darci, Nigel (Muppets Tonight), Charlie Parra-Simms, Benjamin Parra, Andy and Randy Pig, Bean Bunny, Vicki, Jude Pepper.

Enemies: Zondra, Ubu, Chip the IT Guy, Carl the Big Mean, Dr. Phil Van Neuter, Joe from Legal, Sam Eagle (frenemies), Sal Minella, David Hoggselhoff, Zippity Zap, Foo Foo.

No Relationship: Sesame Street Cast, Frackles, Wayne and Wanda, Uncle Deadly, Scooter, Mulch, Composta Heap, Camila Chicken, Doglion, Statler and Waldorf, Howard Tubman.

Haven't Met: Fraggles, Lew Zealand, Trumpet Girl, Nigel (Conductor), Robin the Frog, Liam Parra-Simms, Bobby Benson, Baby Muppets, The Electric Boogaloo, Constantine, Walter, the Muppirates, Pops, S1 Muppet Show cast.

Deceased: N/A

Family

Siblings: Flash (Younger brother)

Cousins: N/A

Parents: Mom, Dad (Out of the picture)

Aunts: Mom's sister (Unnamed)

Uncles: N/A

Grandparents: N/A

School

Public, Private, Homeschooled: Public

College: Community college (Dropped out)

Favorite Subject: Art

Least Favorite Subject: English

Favorite Teacher(s): Mr. Hogan (HS Art teacher)

Job(s)

Main Job: Tattoo artist

Side Job(s): Stagehand helper, Scare actor (zombie/ghostly bellhop)

Previous Job(s): Dog-sitter

Likes and Dislikes

Likes: Drawing, coffee, bracelet making, magic, poetry

Dislikes: Bugs, rats, loud saxophone playing, Christmas songs, fire

Locations

Current Home: Apartment above Tattoo store

Previous Home(s): Apartment above bookstore (Childhood, burnt down)

Job: Hailey's Ink Art

Extra: Muppet Studio, Yearly Haunted House

Extra Info

Voice Claim: Vicki Lewis

She mumbles when she needs to say important things (EX. "Hey, I forgot to tell you about... [mumbles]. Got it?")

She has a pet crow named Inky. Inky will give her little trinkets in exchange for treats and she makes bracelets out of them

After Muppets Tonight, she let Flash move in with her on the deal that he follows up with his chores (he barely holds up)

She's one of the few to understand what her brother is mumbling

Described as a bit of an Airhead when she was in Middle School

She won Prom Queen in her senior year of High School

Timeline

December 20, 19?? - Hailey is born.

April 1?, 19?? - Flash is born. Hailey is 2 years old.

June 04, 19??- The apartment Hailey and Flash lived in burnt down, destroying everything. Hailey is 7 years old.

November 18, 19?? - Hailey and Flash's mother passes away and Hailey is left in charge to watch over her brother. The two are forced to move again, living with their Aunt. Hailey is 8 years old.

January 03, 19?? - Hailey opens her own tattoo shop. She is 25 years old.

April 14, 1993 - The Jim Henson Hour debuts with Flash and Solid Foam. Hailey watches all of the episodes.

June 30, 1993 - Flash moves in with Hailey after The Jim Henson Hour ends.

March 08, 1996 - Hailey and Flash occasionally show up at the Muppets Tonight studio to mess with the new Muppet cast.

October 01, 2009 - Hailey gets a job as a Scare Actor at the yearly haunted house. Her first character was a Zombie. 

September 22, 2016 - The Muppets on ABC airs. Solid Foam (minus Digit) reunites and Hailey tags along. 

July 17, 2020 - Hailey joins the Muppets. 

October 08, 2021 - Hailey had helped with the ghost makeup for Muppets Haunted Mansion and briefly appears in the special as a background character. She is dressed in her Ghostly Bellhop costume.