Character Info: Darrow (Muppetsona)

Info will be added later

General Info

Name: Darrow

Age: ?? (over 30)

Sexuality: Gray AroAce

Gender: Trans Male

Pronouns: He/they

Romantic Status: Taken

Physical Appearance

Height: 5'3

Eyes: Right is black and left is a glossy gray

Hair: Black with little strands of gray hair and an undershave

Skin: Tan

Nose: Round and brown

Piercings/Tattoos: N/A

Scars: Over his left eye, on his right cheek, various scattered on his body and arms, cut left ear, top surgery scars

Outfit: A purple t-shirt with purple pants and brown shoes. He wears a black leather jacket over the shirt with mahogany wings on the back

Personality

Intimidating at first glance, but mostly friendly once one gets to know him. He may be a bit quiet at first, silently observing others before speaking. Most of the time, around others they're comfortable with, they can talk more than others. They can also be a bit sassy, which is very prominent when hanging with the EM. Keeps to himself when he's alone though. It takes a lot for him to get mad, but when he does get angry, he'll take it out on the nearest item or wall (never a person). He barely opens up on personal matters, and when he does, it's when he feels the most vulnerable to the person.

Friends

Close Friends: The Electric Mayhem, Lips (Partner), Rowlf (Adoptive father), Amanda, Bart, Crazy Harry, Max.

Friends: Wayne and Wanda, Kermit the Frog, Fozzie, Carl the Big Mean, Rizzo, Mickey, Robin the Frog, Swedish Chef, Doglion, Scooter, Clifford, Ben.

Acquaintances: Clifford, Uncle Deadly, Sam Eagle, Pepe, Yolanda, Gonzo, Lew Zealand, Joe from Legal, Frackles, Sweetums, Walter, Solid Foam, Gorilla Television, Denise, Leon, Gloria Estephan, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew.

Enemies: The Moopets, Foo Foo (he bit him), Mean Mama (she ate his script), Miss Piggy (said he wasn't making her mic loud enough), Parents (disowned him), Cara (fought him and is Lips' horrible ex).

No Relationship: Baskerville, Afghan Hound, Camila the Chicken, All of the pigs, all of the rats, Sesame Street cast, Thog, Trumpet Girl, Bobo the Bear, Beauregard, the rest of the monsters, Beaker.

Haven't Met: Fraggle Rock cast, Muppirates, Skeeter, Muppet Show Background characters.

Deceased: N/A

Family

Siblings: N/A

Cousins: Rowlf's Cousins (ranging in ages)

Parents: Rowlf (Adoptive), Mom (Adoptive, disowned), Dad (Adoptive, disowned)

Aunts: Rowlf's Sisters

Uncles: Rowlf's Brothers

Grandparents: N/A (Haven't met)

School

Public, Private, Homeschooled: Public

College: Unknown (Did attend)

Favorite Subject: English

Least Favorite Subject: Gym