Chapter 2

Veronica and Clear had finally boarded the plane.The little cabin was filled with: enthusiastic, eager, overzealous teenagers.And a splatter of adults and young children.Veronica glimpsed her eyes around the plane only to find out her assigned seat was next to Clear's

Veronica sat down a large sigh escaping her mouth; she was exhausted, she could not wait until she got to France she had many things planned.

But something felt old to Veronica, she couldn't pick it out something in her gut was telling her something is going to happen she didn't know exactly what it meant so she just kept quiet.

"Veronica...is something wrong?" Clear questioned.Veronica was knocked out of her daze and shook her head, looking at Clear.

"No everything's just.. so peachy!" Veronica laughed.She thought back at the weird feeling she had in her stomach.It almost felt like a gut feeling.

Veronica saw that infront of her and Clears seats that Tod Wagner was there trying to convince Christa and Blake to sit with him.Christa and Blake were 'the hottest girls in school' as most of the boys quoted.

"I would but you know I have like this
Bladder infection... it's an urinary tract infection." Tod addressed, it was obvious that he was lying and he just wanted to two 'A-list celebrities' of Abraham highschool to sit next to him.The two girls gave eachover a disgusted look at uttered whispers saying to go ask Alex.

"If he really thinks they are going to sit next to him he's got another one thing coming." Veronica joked,earning a small giggle off of Clear.

"No because if he thinks-" Clear started until Alex suddenly shock up from his seat and rushed towards Tod.

"Woah, what's up dude?" Tod asked, looking at the boy as if he was going insane.

Veronica gave Clear a confused look and Clear shrugged her shoulders.Veronica then stared at Alex her interest rates growing rapidly.

A pilot came down the planes hallway to see what was happening, "Is there a problem sir?" He asked. Alex just stood there staring at the piece of the broken table.

Carter sat in his seat, anger flooding his face, "What's your fucking problem?" He asked, Infuriated and annoyed.

Alex then jumped off of Tods seat and starting screaming, "We've got to get off the fucking plane is going to explode!"

Something switched as soon as Alex said that in Veronica's body.Something was screaming at her to get off that plane asap.She started to feel everything Alex was shouting about.But she didn't move.She sat there questions  flowing through her brain like a river.

Carter and Terry exchanged annoyed glances, rolling their eyes. "Shut up Browning!" Carter scoffed.Terry then stood up and laughed. "You're so not funny!"

Alex's breathing became more heavy as his eyes rapidly drifted throughout the aircraft.

"If this is your idea as a joke?"

"It's not a joke! It's not a joke!"Alex protested, throwing his hands in the air.

Tod went infront of Alex telling him to take it easy and to calm down but Alex didn't listen. He kept shouting, telling everyone to get off the plane; it was going to 'explode'.

Carter climbed out of his launching at Alex.

"We will remove you from this aircraft!"

"Fuck you I'll remove myself!"

Carter threw a punch at Alex causing a fight to happen in the hallway.Veronica watched carefully as everyone in the aisle got removed off the plane.

"Everyone just stay where you are! Sight tight!" Mrs lewton announced, then going off of the plane.