Chapter four: Sister's Comfort

Author's Point of view

Krystal is sitting on the sofa. She is currently watching Aj's solo performance on Mnet.

"Aj, Aj , my big star, how I wonder what you feel" Krystal sang the twinkle twinkle song in different lyrics.

She was so oblivous of her sorroundings that she didn't even gave damn about her sister beside her.

"Soojung, dinner is ready" Jessica patted the shoulder of her sister seeking for attention. Krystal just stare at her sister while her mind set on nowhere.

"Unnie, what would you do if you found out that your boyfriend had cheated on you?" Krystal asked out of the blue. Jessica raised her brow cause of confusion.

She points her cheeks as if she was thinking.

"Just 3 words Soojung" Jessica confidently stated as she bring her chin up.

"What?" Krystal asked.

"Make him suffer" Jessica looked intently to Soojung as if she was challenging a fight.

It didn't take long until one tear to another flow to Krystal's face.

Jessica panic, she replay every word she say but she doesn't find any problem on it.

So, Jessica brought to a conclusion.

"Don't tell me he cheated on you Soojung-ah!" Jessica shouted making her hands form into fist.

"I will kill that stupid boyfriend of yours" Jessica was about to stand up but Krystal suddenly spoke her words.

"Its not him, its me"

Jessica eyes widen like an owl.

"And your right, he make me suffer because I cheated on him" Krystal continued between her sobs.

Jessica comforted her younger sister by patting her back.

"So you two broke up?" Jessica asked still in her confuse-slash-shocked expression.

Krystal just nod her head. She continue to mourn and mourn until her tears drained.

"So whats your plan?" Jessica asked to her younger sister.

Krystal just shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't you want to win him back?" Jessica asked again.

"I am too late"

"Why?"

"He found someone" Krystal wants to cry but there are no tears to be given. She just hung her head low and play with her pillows.

"Who?"

"Don't have idea but I'm definitely sure shes a bitch" Krystal glare at her pillow. She crumpled the cover of it and throw it sideways.

"Stop with the cursing Soojung, remember you are his main reason why he wants to find someone else beside of you." Jessica said as she tuckles her younger sister lost hair out of her sister's eye.

"But I don't want to lose him" Krystal said.

"Soojung-ah, if you really are destined to each other let fate works on it but if not .........just let him go." Jessica advised her sister like the 'master' of love.

Jessica stand up and pat her sister's shoulder ones again.

"Food are waiting Soojung" after that she leave.

Krystal was left sitting on the couch, she replays every word her older sister said.

"If you really are destined to each other let fate works on it"

"But if not, let him go"

"go.go.go."

"I'll try" Krystal thought though its hard to prove.

Krystal turned off the television and follow her sister on the table. As her feet landed on the dining room she found out that her sister is eating already.

"Yah, cheater" Krystal shouted when she found out that her favorite dish was emptied by Jessica-noona.

"Remember, you're the cheater Soojung" Jessica replied. Krystal rolled her eyes and sat on the chair.

"So plan for your next meeting with your ex"

"Definitely, I will not give them that damn care and I will not put my f*cking pride down because of them" Krystal glare at her fork and gritted her teeth.

Jessica smirked.

"You really are Jung, Krystal" Jessica munched her food.