Chapter one: Him

Third PoV

            "You" a middle-aged woman seated across her son. No response. She calls back. 

   "Me? Why?" Her son asked as he head back to his toy finding the last piece to complete the cube.

     They are currently glued to their sofa talking about his music career. While the boy just shrugged his shoulder or just answer the two common words yes or no.

      "Respect" the woman stated sternly. He smirked. 

                 It take about minute or two until the boy give what she partially want. He sit up straight from slacking his back at the arm seat and put down his perfect cube at the coffee table before looking at his mother's eyes and say 'well, well, well' he trace his throat as if thinking. 

"About your company or mine?" he showed his devil smirked. 

            "You really need to move out my son, your company pays you cheap; and to all my concern, they didn't even recognize as a good performer cause they only after your charms" her mom said caressing his hand that are about to punch. 

             "What are this for?!!" he shouted in front of his mother's face. 

             "Move to OUR company, Am" His mom pleaded hopelessly. 

             "Our? I was never been part of that company!" He retorted back at his mother's words. 

    Silence, a break , speechless. 

              "I'm just saying you are no good for that company, thus , it felt like dating your own sister, Soojung right? Am I wrong? Tell me!" she shouted back. 'For Pete's sake Joseph' she continued to assault her son's remarks. 

           "I always expect this meeting to go on this hot topic, isn't it?" Amber sarcastically stated. He stood up and bid his goodbye to his mother, not forgetting to say 'we love each other even though we are not blood related but you, you and your selfish work!" He slammed the door when he finally felt the outside scenery leaving his mother confused by his words. 

               That's Him. Amber Joseph Oh.