⚠️Trauma⚠️

To all those readers who are sensitive to the following:

⚠️Mentions of Suicide⚠️

⚠️Abuse⚠️

⚠️Gore⚠️

I strongly advise you do not read this. I do not wish to trigger anybody's PTSD. This story will be told as if Lydia was speaking to a therapist.

⚠️Last time if don't scroll if you are sensitive to any of these topics⚠️

The First Time He Hit Me Was The Hardest:

"Why can't you do these simple things?! It's not that hard!"

"I'm sorry dad. I'm trying my best!"

"Obviously your best isn't enough!"

She throws her staff to the ground.

"THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!?"

"Don't raise your voice at me! I will not tolerate this disrespect!"

"I WILL RAISE MY VOICE BECAUSE APPARENTLY THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOUR LARGE EARS CAN HEAR ME! YOU ARE BY FAR THE LEAST SUPPORTIVE FATHER TO EVER EXIST! I BET THE DEMON BULL KING IS A BETTER FATHER THAN YOU-"

Wukong raises his hand and smacks her hard across the face. The force of the smack knocks her to the ground. "YOU WILL NOT TALK TO ME THAT WAY! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I HAD TO SACRIFICE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!?!"

She starts sobbing "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'll be better I swear! I'll train longer and harder!" She keeps backing up while holding the cheek he slapped. "I'll be a good daughter I promise! You won't have to worry about me, I won't disrespect you again!"

I was still shaking as he walked away.

________________________________________________________

My "Father" is the reason why I'm so quiet.

Lydia and Wukong were on a walk around the island

"Oh! And then me and uncle got almond jelly! We then hung out at your festival and we did all these cool games! There was this one game where-" She kept talking on and on.

Slowly Wukong started to get more and more irritated. "God do you ever shut up?! I swear I'd kill myself to stop hearing your annoying voice if I wasn't immortal!"

She stops talking and hangs her head in shame. She starts to cry a little. 

"Don't cry that's even worse! You need to toughen up!"

This carried on for years.

When she got older she wouldn't speak at all. It was just silence everywhere. She did as she was told so she wouldn't get yelled at. Most times she wouldn't even speak with her uncle. She became the "Perfect Child." Quiet and obedient. She was afraid to say anything about this to her father.

He both literally and figuratively silenced me. 

_______________________________________________

One day my uncle, the six eared Macaque took me away from Wukong. He treated me so much better. I actually felt like I was good enough for somebody. I would have nightmares about my "father" and he would be there to comfort me. I stayed there for a month. One day Macaque said he needed to go get groceries. I stayed and waited but he never came back. Instead the door was kicked down by Wukong, he was covered in blood. He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me kicking and screaming back to the mountain. He told me that my uncle abandoned me because he doesn't care about me. I believed him because if my own father doesn't care about me why would my uncle.

At least Nezha still cared about me. He would send somebody to fetch me a few times each month. He would listen to all my worries and everything that happened. He wanted to kill Wukong but back then I wouldn't let him. Who would look after me if I died? Nezha couldn't that's for sure, he was way too busy. Nezha was my only source of support left. He told me that my mother was the kindest peach maiden he had ever met. I met the peach maidens and they all hated me. They called me "the devil's child." Wukong found out I was telling Nezha about all the stuff I did so he made sure I wasn't able to go back there. I don't know how he did it but the people stopped showing up to get me.

After I was revived Macaque apologized and told me that Wukong had killed him. He was there watching the battle. He wanted to save me but he was only a spirit. He watched as I was squashed. He also saw that after the battle Wukong looked upon my mangled body and had no expression. He didn't show regret, fear, he didn't give a damm about me.

It's like that one quote said "Every Child Deserves A Parent But Not Every Parent Deserves A Child"