16. seonghwa x san.

sanhwa.

"hey, you okay?" san rushed over to seonghwa after the fan meeting event. nothing in particular happened, but san just felt that there was something off about seonghwa. his smiles didn't look genuine. they looked forced. as if he just wanted to please the people around him. he was not as talkative as he was yesterday. and this worried san a lot during the event.

"sannie? what do you mean?" seonghwa turned to the younger with his brows furrowed, visibly confused. 

"I- well... you just don't seem yourself today. did something happened?"

"nothing, really. it's just myself. I'll be fine soon. don't worry too much about me sannie," seonghwa smiled, trying to reassure san that everything is okay. "though there's another thing that has been bothering me today..." seonghwa let out a long sigh, catching the younger's attention.

"what is it hyung? maybe I can be of help if you would tell me." san gulped. it has been a long time since both of them talked like this. it had always been about schedules and the choreography every time they had a conversation. 

"well you see... someone kept on stealing glances on me and it was making me a teensy uncomfortable. I wonder if you know who it is?" a smirk is seen on the elder's face, and what is left is a flustered san. 

"I just said you don't seem yourself today. is it wrong to be a bit worried?" san was displeased. it's fine if seonghwa didn't want to tell him about his problems but it felt like seonghwa was just playing with him.

seonghwa laughed, "sorry! well I do have something on my mind though. but like I said it's just myself. there's nothing to worry about. things will get over itself soon."

"it's just yourself? what does that mean?" 

"a war between me... and myself, I guess?" seonghwa looked down, averting his gaze from san's. "which I think no one could really understand how it feels... that's why I didn't tell anyone. but things will be okay, san. it's just my self-hatred acting up again. just feeling like I'm never good enough and people will still be disappointed in me, you know? no matter how hard I try. I met so many fans today and they told me that they appreciate me and my hard work. and this led me to think more about myself. about how easy it is to let someone down. a single mistake, and people remember it forever. and people would judge you, because of that one mistake that you made."

"seonghwa-"

"I know. it's pathetic. people say good things to me but I could only think of all the negative sides about me. it's alright, sannie. I'm still working to improve myself and things will be fine..."

san pulled him into a hug. 

"it'll be okay, hyung. it'll be alright. we are all here for you after all. we won't judge you just because of a single mistake. cuz we know you seonghwa! we know what you are like. we know the real you! that's why it's okay to make mistakes... don't stress about it too much, alright? "

seonghwa was stunned hearing the younger's words. he smiled lightly and hugged san back.

"okay sannie... thank you..."

just a short one

just a short one. it has been so long since i updated wow. almost a year lol.