12. k.hj × j.yh ◇

yunjoong.

yunho tilted his head upwards, gazing at the dark sky when he felt little raindrops on his face. "it's going to rain but i don't have an umbrella..." (woosan! okay sorry bye-)

he sighed, rushing to a bus stop nearby which has a shade as he felt the rain getting heavier and heavier. "ah! i should call hongjoong hyung to come- nah it'll be too troublesome... plus they're supposed to practise at this time..." he sighed in disappointment once again, running his hand through his soft hair.

just when he sat down on the bench, he heard a familiar voice and some water splashing noises. he looked everywhere and saw a small figure with a small umbrella came running towards him.

"h-hongjoong hyung?" yunho stood up in surprise, smiling afterwards when he saw the white-haired man is busy avoiding water puddles to not get his shoes wet while trying to run.

"cute." yunho grinned, observing the other.

•°•°••°•°•°•°•°°•°°•°•°•°•°••°•°••••••°••°°•°°••°•°••°°•

"i... forgot to bring... another umbrella- stupid me." hongjoong said in between breaths, finally arrived the bus stop after a short run.

"it's alright, we can share it." yunho didn't care, he was happy that one of his members would come and get him.

"come on, we are all waiting for you to practise our new choreography together." hongjoong gestured yunho to get under the umbrella, and he did.

"y-you're so tall-" hongjoong lifted the umbrella a bit, just to let yunho get under it. seeing this, a giggle escaped yunho's lips when he saw hongjoong on tiptoes.

"what, are you laughing because i'm short?" he pouted slightly, handling the umbrella to yunho to let him hold it instead.

"no."

"you're lying."

"i'm not- i laughed because you're cute."

"...are you flirting with me right now?"

"maybe, but i'm telling the truth!"

"how am i, cute? is it because i'm short? i knew it! you laughed because i'm short!"

"i told you- i laughed because you're cute. being short is not that bad, at least you don't need to bump into things when you're tall."

"i've never seen you bump into things, while you have always seen me can't reach things that i need."

once again, yunho laughed and he earned a glare from the other.

"wait till you get to the practice room." hongjoong said, trying to be intimidating while yunho just grinned.

in the cold rainy day, laughs and argues could be heard under the umbrella, filling the air with their loud voices.

for your information, hongjoong is really not that short lol, he's 172cm and yunho is 184cm. and i'm even shorter than hongjoong xD yunho is a giant lmao xD

this is a short one~
thanks for reading as always and take care! ♡♡♡