CHAPTER 21.

"When did you buy this place Henrik or is it yours Dad?" Hope asked as Henrik drove her and their Mom and Dad into a Fruit orchard on the outskirts of New Orleans, a large property, A stone fruit Orchard, Hundreds of peach, nectarine and apricot trees lined up in rows with some open fields and a large double story Colonial Wooden Mansion.

"I bought it last Year in preparation for coming out as a god, the place is secluded and cloaked," Henrik replied to Hope, as he dove in and stopped the car.

"You have your Dad's eye when it comes to Architecture," Hayley told her Son with a smile, as Klaus held her hand once out of the car and they followed Henrik to an open field at the back of the property.

"So when we go to this god realm do our bodies stay here?" Hope asked.

"And will you Mother's body be put under any pressure going to this other Realm?" Klaus asked.

Henrik stopped and looked at his Mom and Dad, "I know Mom is pregnant I can see them they will be safe, Mom will be safe and Hopie our bodies go too, they don't stay here like they do with witch spells," Hope nodded Klaus and Hayley stood still shocked.

"We are having twins again?" Hayley asked her Son, while Klaus smiled.

"You are and the most you will feel as we travel through to the other Realm is warm the babies are safe."

"What are we having? No dont tell us I want to find out when we have an ultrasound," Hayley said looking at Klaus who nodded,

"Yes, let's leave it a surprise," Klaus confirmed.

"I want one of each," Hope said with a grin, Henrik smiled at his Sister.

"Come on we need to go a little further," Henrik said to them all, and he and Hope started to walk on and Klaus held Hayley back and put a hand on her stomach,

"Another Two, I am not going to miss a moment this time," He promised her and himself.

"I know you won't and this time I will deliver at Home where it is safe," She asserted.

"I will get Hope and Henrik to spell the compound and you too if I have too to keep you all safe." Klaus said seriously, "Or Henrik can just melt them," He said eveilly his tone dark, Hayley chuckled and pulled him along to follow the kids, now standing in the centre of the open green grass field.

"Hold hands so we have a closed circle," Henrik told them and as they stood in a circle holding hands, Henrik's eyes glowed red and the red beam lasered from his eyes and he circled them with a ring of fire, and the harmonic sound of the Schumann frequency sounded in the air, the frequency at 432 Hz, 432 Hz tuned music was associated with a slight decrease of  (systolic and diastolic) blood pressure values a marked decrease in the mean of heart rate (−4.79 bpm, p = 0.05) and a slight decrease of the mean respiratory rate values (1 r.a., p = 0.06), resulting in their hybrid and tribrid heart rates and respiratory tracts slowing down to an easy, passive body mind state the heartbeat frequency of Planet Earth opening a vortex above them and at the rate of their combined slow heart beats they were lifted from the ground in a red glow, the wide tunnel that linked the Four travelled and moved like water and they were put down on solid ground in the gods realm.