彡🌬️𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝖦𝖺𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗇💐彡

( KINTORU X Y/N ONESHOT ‼️ This is fluff by the chance ,,)
You woke up in your small-fantasy room, at the top of your white ceiling. You can see your glass fantastic white long Lamp. You looked at the clock it was 3 am But then you turned around, to see Hiachi crying while grabbing her Little Miss Perfect Doll, Shaku. "Y-Y/N!. . I-im scared.." Hiachi said, in a calm soft tone. "Why are you scared?.. There is nothing to be afraid of!" You've said. You brushed your hair softly. "I'm scared of Sama!" She said. "Why are you scared of her?...I'm not scared of her! She's just My Enemy."  I blushed a little to brush it off. "C-can you check please..?" Hiachi was a little kid so she get scared easily, I sighed and leaned down and then patting her Hair softly as she stopped crying. "Don't be scared, I'm always here Dear." I treated her as a Friend or a Mother to her. I smiled softly. "Now get on to my bed, we will sleep Together." I said, she smiled back and giggled softly. She jumped to my bed and then lay at My Bed with her Doll, Shaku. "I promise we will sleep together, alr? I will go find Kintoru." I've said. "Okay..!" Hiachi said. I kissed her forehead and then went outside of the door. I looked right and left to see dark hallways. "Dang, That is a creepy hallway." I've said. I quickly run as Fast as I could. And then, I didn't notice i was Bumping Someone.! "Ah! I'm sorry! Please i'm sorry for Bumping you! I-i didn't Notice! Please I-" I stopped saying alot of words but then it Was Feli. (Me as a Butler Or a Prince✨) "I-Im sorry Feli, I didn't know it was You." I've said, looking down while brushing my White Kimono Dress. "It's Okay, Y/N. I didn't know it was You." Feli said, she brushes her Suit Quickly. "Why haven't you go to bed? This is clearly 3 am, Y/N." Feli said, she was confused. "Uhm..I- I was supposed to go to Kintoru's Room." I've said In an awkward tone. "Kintoru's? Hm...Well. She haven't sleep also at 3 am, and Clearly She's at The Flower Garden over there." Feli said, She pointed to the hallway of the Flower Garden. "Go straight, And then you see her Flower Garden Over there." Feli said again. "Oh thanks, Feli! Good day, Feli." I've said. "Good Day, General Y/N." Feli said, she quickly go to her room. And then I went running to Kintoru's Garden. When i saw Her, I blushed a little. She was smelling some Flowers of hers. "I-..Kintoru! What are you doing here-?!" I've said, I was yelling. "And why are you f*cking here, Y/N. You are supposed to be sleep, and It's f*cking none Of your BUSINESS." Kintoru said, Yelling again. She was completely mad, But then she brushed it off. "Now, What do You want. This is My Garden and You're not supposed to be HERE!" Kintoru said, She was mad insanely and went silent. "Did You hurt. Hiachi.?" I've said. "Why would I hurt that little dissapointed of Mines? She's Now weak very weak!" Kintoru was dissapointed of Hiachi. "Ugh." I've said, I runned to her, To punch her but then it...Became...Closer. "What the f*ck, Y/N." Kintoru said. "I will f*cking punch You!" I've said. "PUNCH ME THEN YA F*CKING FREAK." "Holy Sh*t, Too close.." I've said. "Uh." Kintoru blushes, But then she leans to my lips and then she kisses them. So i kissed her back.
(OMG GAEE /JJ)