彡🍬𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝗎𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗋🌠彡

The Butler of 'The Mimic Dark Castle' was a pretty nice woman, although no one knows she was a professional serial-killer of it. The bell started to move and make a creepy noise, the noise was a lil offensive. The noise of the bell means It was dinner time. Everybody started waking up as soon as possible, and then they went to the dinner table. The butler / Feli and Sama Kintoru was there, they all go quickly to their seats and waited for their quick yummy meal. "Uh.. Kintoru, where is mrs.feli?" Hiachi said, soon all of them nodded for the question. "Hiachi! Why did you call her real name! You are supposed to say butler, not feli!" Kintoru yelled at Hiachi a little loud to hear the Butler. The butler walk to them, putting their food at their own table. They quickly eat it and drink their water, as soon as possible they ran to their own rooms and play with their phones. Kintoru sighed loudly and then went to the hallway to her Garden to pick some lovely flowers for her to make a new potion. While Feli, she washes their plates and sighed. "I'm so stressed yesterday.. and now it's back... ugh.." She sighed loudly, stretching her arms behind her back and then she checked her phone to see a notification, Weird probably. She checked on Hiachi Chatting her Ofc She Doesn't like it when people minding her business often ☠️☠️.... 
~ In the chat ~
Kiddo lmao: Heyyyy!!! When ya doing it?
Butler 👑: Hah? What do you mean?
Kiddo lmao: The promise we made last night!!!
Butler 👑: The- Ohhh!!! Okay okay, I do it. But Pinky Promise never mess it up Alr?
Kiddo lmao: Okayy <33 Have a good day, Mrs Butler~
Butler 👑: Okay... ~
She then sighed loudly, breathing softly. She went to make the cake and frosted it with chocolate mixed strawberry sweet frosting. Do they sound really yummy? Hope so!
"EVERYONE! GO TO YOUR DINING ROOM AND EAT YOUR SPECIAL CAKE!!!" She yelled to the others, they sooner run to it & sit down patiently. The butler served the cake with her cool moves 🥹. "Have fun~" She smirked While Hiachi is Smiling. "WHAT THE FUCK? WHY IS THERE A RAT IN MY CAKE?!?!" Biwaki said, She was screaming. "AHHH!!! SAME!" Mihari Said. All of them started worrying and screaming while Hiachi and Mrs.Butler is Smirking.