A Multitude of Rage

Chapter 2
2159 words

"Get the FUCK out of here swiss! You hurt him!" Sodo said loudly, causing the multi ghoul to back off and leave slamming the door behind him. Swiss stomped down the hallway towards his dressing room. Dumbfounded by the events that just happened in Sodo's room. Mountain just happened to be walking towards Swiss. 'Fuck. Not now. Not now.' Swiss thought to himself. Mountain took one look at Swiss and saw the rage inside of him. "Hey woah woah, are you okay Swiss?" Mountain says as he grabs Swiss's left arm stopping him dead in his tracks. Swiss looks up at the taller ghoul, "I'm fine please. Let me go." Swiss warns the ghoul. "No please, talk to me." Mountain pushes on with the multi ghoul. "I said let me go." Swiss rips his arm out of mountains grip causing Mountain to stumble a bit. "Okay okay damn I just wanted to see of you were okay." Mountain says walking away. Swiss tries to say sorry but decided to keep it in and continues on until he got to his room. Swiss slammed his door and gathered everything in a rush. He didn't want to bump into Sodo and Aether on the way to the bus so he had to hurry. He didn't really care what he was throwing in his bag he just cared to get the fuck out of the venue. When Swiss got onto the bus he was thankful for Sodo not to be on there yet. He has to pass Sodos bunk to get to his. Once Swiss laid down and got comfy he shut his curtains so no one would hopefully fuck with him.

"Come on, we have to get to the bus. Can you stand my love?" Sodo asks Aether who is shaking on the ground from the coldness of the room finally getting to him. Aether gives a slight nod and tries to stand on his own, failing when he tries to push up on his right leg. Sodo caught the ghouls wrists and forearms. "Woah easy there love, careful careful.. don't want you getting hurt now huh. Does it hurt anywhere?" Sodo asks Aether looking up into his eyes as he cups his face. "Hm, 'love'.." Aether responded with a relived chuckle rubbing his face into Sodos palm. "Yes aeth, now seriously does anything hurt?" Sodo asked again lifting up the Athers arms examine the ghouls body, cringing at the palm print on the ghouls left ass cheak from Swiss. "Yea it does, my ass hurts a little bit. Hey can you not call me aeth now, everything that just happened ruined it.. sorry.. im sorry dew" Aether tells Sodo. "Hey hey hey look at me." Sodo says rounding the naked ghoul back to the front of him taking his face in both of his hands. "None of that was your fault Aether, that was far from your fault. It was mine I should have never let him touch you like that. Do not apologize for that baby, you did so good for me. You did nothing wrong.. I won't ever call you that name again okay? We just have to come up with a new one." Sodo says with a smile at the end of his sentence, leaning in to kiss Aether.
The larger ghoul gives in and grabs the smaller ghouls hips and pulls him in. Sodo let's out a chuckle and bites Aethers bottom lip while pulling from the kiss. "What about.. hm." Aether says putting his hand up to his chin and looking up at the ceiling enacting that his thinking so hard, causing sodo to giggle. "What about 'love', you seem to already like that one." The larger ghoul says while looking down at the ghoul taking his hips in his hands. "Well, Love, your still naked and we have to go." Sodo says while kissing Aethers chest right where his eyes meet the larger ghouls body. "And we need to get you dressed." Sodo picks up Aethers left hand off his hip and kisses it before walking away to find the ghouls clothes. Sodo grabs Aethers pants and shirt and walks back over to Aether who is holding himself up on the wall. "Here let me help you." Sodo says holding out Aethers pants so he can step in them. "Do you want your shirt or do you wanna wait til we get back to your room?" Sodo asks while handing the shirt off to Aether. "I can wait, you got everything?" Aether asks as sodo grabs the last of his things and throws then into his bag, throwing the lube bottle away. "Yep I got everything" Sodo says with a smile throwing his bag over his shoulder. "Woah woah woah, hold on there my little fire. You still need to do something for that. Mind if I take care of it?" Aether points at sodos pinky which is covered in dried blood. "Oh damn I completely forgot about that, I guess I just lost all train of thought when I finally kissed you huh?" Sodo says planting a soft kiss on Aethers cheak. "Yes you can by the way." Sodo answers Aether while walking towards the bathroom. Aether with a big smile on his face eager to take care of the small ghoul, follows sodo to the bathroom. Aether finishes off sodos hand by wiping the blood off and putting a yellow banana bandaid on his pinky and kissing it. "There now im yours." Aether said proudly, "so are we actually a thing Aether?" Sodo asks while looking down at his hand admiring the larger ghouls work. "I uh well only if you wanna be I mean it's up to you, you have that whole thing with sw-" Sodo cuts Aether off with yet another kiss, pulling him in by his waist and sticking his tongue in Aethers mouth. Aether let's this happen, putting his hands on Sodos neck and in his hair giving a small moan as Sodos tongue enters his mouth. Sodo pulls away breathlessly panting. "Mm I want you.. I need you. I didn't know it but what we were doing before swiss came in, felt right. Though it was a bit rough, it felt so amazing. I can tell swiss about this, he just needs sometime to cool off. Plus me and him were only messing around. I'm pretty sure he was also sleeping with Mountain, so he should be okay. I'll just give him sometime to relax." Sodo confessed to the larger ghoul who was running his fingers through his long hair. "May I um.. brush your hair?" Aether asks nervously afraid to push his limits. "Uh yea sure let me just grab my brush." Sodo says walking out of the bathroom to where he had left his bag. "Here." Sodo handed Aether the brush and stood infront of the larger ghoul facing the mirror seeing both of their reflections. He smiled as the Larger ghoul ran the brush so gently through his long white hair. "What are you smiling about?" Aether asked Sodo while looking at the smaller ghoul through the mirror. Sodo turns around and tilts Aethers face in all directions. "Dew what are you doing?" Aether let's out a chuckle as Sodo pushes Aethers cheaks together so he's making a duck face. Sodo let's go of his face and bits his lip. "You are.. so so beautiful.. and your all mine." Sodo says happily as he turns back around to make sure he looks fine. "Okay come on we have to get to your room and get your stuff and leave before the band leaves without us. Papa is probably pissed. Don't want him telling sister now do you?" Sodo turns back at the aw struck ghoul and pulls him out the door behind him.

After grabbing the rest of Aethers things, Sodo darts down the hallway as Aether chases him full speed. "WAIT TIL THE TEAM SEES THESE BAD BOYS!" Sodo screams out while holding a pair of banana covered underwear in the air, flailing them around trying to get to the bus before Aether can catch him. But it's  Mountain who catches him first. Mountain grabs the arm that's holding the pair of underwear up while Sodo tries to run by almost knocking the poor ghoul over. Mountain takes the pair of underwear away from Sodo to get his attention. "Mountain what the fuck give me them back." Sodo says trying to reach for them hearing aethers stomps coming down the hallway. Only for Mountain to pull them farther away from him. "What the hell happened with Swiss. I know you had something to do with it." Mountain asks frustrated that Swiss took it out on him. "None of your damn business, stay out of it." Sodo said trying to reach for the underwear again. "Tell me. Now." Mountain demands. "What the fuck, no, I don't have to tell you shit Mountain. Just leave us alone we will figure it out." Sodo says as Ather rounds the corner grabbing his underwear out of mountains hand. "Thank you Mountain." Aether turns to sodo and sticks his tongue out at him. "Asshole" Sodo calls Aether with a smile on his face. Mountain catches on to the two ghouls quickly. "Did you guys, no thats why swiss got upset, he caught you two didnt he." Mountain says while pointing at Sodo and Aether. "Even worse he joined and then I yelled at him. That's why he stormed off. How do you know. Did he take it out on you?" Sodo asks calmly not wanting to upset mountain or Aether. "Yea sort of, wait why did you yell I thought you and swiss were like doing it?" Mountain asked confused. "Well I got protective. He hurt Aether.. and that upset me." Sodo said turning his head to Aether and taking his hand as he said his name. "Wait are you two like a thing?" Mountain asked wide eyed. "Well yea we just talked about it so." Sodo said smiling. "Dew does Swiss know?" The tall ghoul asked concerned. "No I'm going to tell him when he finally cools down." Sodo reassures Mountain. "Yea probably a good idea" Mountain says walking away. "He's going to tell him isn't he?" Aether asked as Sodo leaned his back against the large ghoul. "Yep he is. But that's okay I know exactly what to say to Swiss don't worry love. I got this." Sodo said turning around and kissing the ghoul before yanking the underwear back out of his hand and taking off down the hallway laughing. "You little shit get back here." Aether said smiling and taking off after the fire ghoul.

When sodo got onto the bus he knew Aether wasn't far behind. "RAIN, take these." Sodo bundled up the underwear in his hands and tossed them onto Rains bunk. "Don't worry they are clean." Sodo said trying not to trip as he quickly hurried to his bunk to hide from Aether. Swiss groaned at the sound of Sodo's voice. After just hearing what Mountain had to tell him he wanted nothing to do with the small ghoul. Swiss turned his back to the wall so if anyone opened his curtains he could at least act like he was sleeping. Sodo looked down into Cirrus bunk, "Hey is Swiss in his bunk?" The ghoulette looks at him with a smile shutting the book she was reading, "Yea, but I dont think he's ready to talk yet." She told Sodo. "Okay thank you so much and you did wonderfully tonight by the way." Sodo gave a smile to Cirrus and walked to his bunk hearing Aether open the bus doors with Papa behind him. "PAPA LOOK WHO LOVES BANANAS SO MUCH." Rain yells and tosses the underwear to Papa who catches them and gives a look to aether. "These, these are getting framed." Papa says trying not to laugh. "Haha you guys funny. Now where did that little shit go?" Aether asked and everyone pointed to Sodos bunk. "AW COME GUYS YALL ARE A BUNCH OF A HOLES." Sodos says before he gets tackled by Aether causing the whole bus to laugh. All but one.

The bus was quiet for the night. Sodo was underneath his sleeping giant who was purring. 'God this ghoul is best thing ever to happen to me.' Sodo thought. His train of thought was cut off when he heard someone move out of their bunk and walk into the common area. Sodo slipped from the sleeping ghouls grasp and planted a kiss upon his forehead. Sodo followed the person into the common area, closing the door quietly behind him not wanting to wake anyone. When Sodo turned back around he's met with Swiss's startled eyes making his breath go shallow.
"Hey swiss." Sodo finally says breaking the silence. "Can we talk?"