magic knight's exam

3rd person pov

This takes place after asta got his grimoire

You could see 2 boys training to become magic knights. W-wait where's cosmic? Oh, of course he is sleeping, but just like yuno and asta he is working hard... In his own way.

"Bone magic: gaster blaster!" Cosmic yelled. This was his first time actually using his grimoire so he wasn't expecting 135 anchors of the forest to be destroyed. "Uh" cosmic said anime twitching. "I-i think thats enough training for today"

Cosmic was on his way to the church when asta came running at him yelling. "COSMIC WHAT WAS THAT HUGE EXPLOSION NOISE, WHAT HAPPENED, DID SOMEONE ATTACK YOU!?" asta was storming him with questions Until he told him to look at the forest.

"Woah who did that!?" Asta yelled. "Me, it was my first time using my grimoire so it was a little destructive" cosmic said as if it was normal. "Dude how much power do you have?!" Asta yelled at his statement

Yuno came down with his wind caring him. "Uh guys why is a chunk of the forest gone?" Yuno questioned. Cosmic didnt look at him because he was a little embarrassed. But asta patted his shoulder telling yuno that it was cosmic.

3 months later

Cosmic was looking through his spells in his grimoire, when he found a spell that caught his interest. "Au shift?" Cosmic questioned, "The fuck is an au?" He said. "Well might aswell try it"

"Au magic: Au shift" he said, then a bright rainbow colored light appeared in front of him. The light faded and revealed the boy behind it.

(He acts a little like blue and rill)

"Oh my how long its been, I can't wait to get creative with this new environment!" The boy said looking at the scenery. "Sorry to bother the moment but who are you?" Cosmic questioned the handsome boy who looked like him.

"Oh how silly of me, hi I'm ink" ink said with a smile on his face that could light up a whole cave. "Oh well I'm cosmic, and why do you look like me but... Different?" He said. "Well I'm actually just a spirit but since your our master we look like you with our own personalities"

"Our?" Cosmic said. "Yes there are many more, more than you can count, but like I said we each have our own personalities so some of us are nice and some of us are mean" ink said. "Hey why is there paint on your face?" Cosmic said pointing at the black paint on his cheek.

"Oh this? Thats acrylic paint so its stuck there, but atleast I still look cool" ink said. "Oh and I forgot to mention, Au shift is a gamble, one where if you mess up you could pay a hefty cost" ink said with a more serious look.

"How is it a gamble?" Cosmic asked. "Its 50/50 between the person you shift with, you will either summon the Au infront of you or, they will take control of your body" ink said the last part with almost no emotion and cosmic could have sworn his eyes turned black for a second.